Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara December 9th 2009, 10:20 am

Violet removed her hand from the door "I'm going. I can see my company isn't appeciated" she said and narrowed her eyes. She caught Rolf's eye and he smiled. Violet turned and closed the door behind her. She went back down the road and turned on the path that went back to her mansion.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 7 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi December 9th 2009, 2:39 pm

Mist spun round in her new dress. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror. 'Ma do I look beautiful?' She asked Marcia. 'Yes poppet. You look wonderful, but you don't need the dress to be that.' She smoothed her daughters hair and said 'I'm just going to finish the breakfast.' before she climbed down the ladder. Mist sighed and sat on her parents bed. Something didn't feel right. 'Hallo.' Said a voice. Mist jumped surprised 'Hello?' She asked the room. A small little person with wings and a green dress sat on the mirror. 'Hallo princess.' It said again. 'Will you come with me?' Mist stayed sitting, she was slightly scared now. 'Where?' Mist asked the creature. The person, now Mist realized was a girl, flew over and landed on her shoulder. 'To your kingdom princess.' Mist laughed and said 'What kingdom? And Pa is the only one who calls me princess.' The faerie cocked its head to one side and whispered 'The faerie kingdom, Princess Ilyana.' Mist gasped. 'I am Princess Ilyana?' She asked. The faerie nodded 'I must go.' She said hearing voices. 'I can only appear when you are alone.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 10th 2009, 10:09 am

Iomin reached the pool. He took the charm from his pocket and dropped it into the water. He closed his eyes and drove his head into the pool. Nymphs hands grasped his own and dragged him down, further and further. Iomin opened his eyes and said the incantation "Vespirus canidilaea" a light flashed and he appeaer inside the castle of lost dreams. The faerie beckoned and touched his forehead with her white finger. "I have lost the path in my dream." he told her. She nodded and replied in a voice of velvet "What is your name, son of raudin?" he replied "My name is Iomin" she gasped and withdrew her hand. She drew out the dream from a corked bottle and blew on it. It collected around him and he saw the path again. Leading away. "Be careful, prince" she said and he reapeared beside the pool. His lungs burnt and his face dripped with water. He gasped for breath then got up. The word, Mist rang out in his mind again.

A faerie flew into Violets view. It fluttered down gracfully and Violet's jaw dropped slightly. The faerie touched her temple and suddenly the farie was merely another creature, not a surprise. Violet smiled. the faerie said "Mist is in danger."
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 10th 2009, 10:46 am

'Wait!' Mist said, but the faerie was gone. Marcia's head rose out of the hole in the wooden floor from the ladder. 'Poppet.' She said 'Breakfast is ready.' Mist nodded and followed her down. Marcia lifted her child into her arms and looked at the small face. 'What is the matter poppet? You look very pale.' Mist shook her head 'Nothing Ma.' They entered the kitchen and sat round the small table. After they had finished, Septimas rose and said 'I am sorry to leave you like this, but I have an appointment. I will see you all later.' He kissed Marcia on the cheek then stroked Mist hair and left out of the door. 'Why does Pa have to go?' Mist asked Marcia. 'Because your father has work to do. He will be back later though.' She told her smiling. Mist opened her other presents. She got a golden circlet from her eldest brother Lugh, who was twenty four, and in training at the army. He had sent it in the mail for her, and she put it on her head immediately. It fitted and gave a slight glow. Marcia smiled and said that it was magic. All her other brothers had given her charm books and biscuits. Rolf however had given her a necklace from Violet and a kitten. The kitten, who Septimas and Marcia had known about, was named Kat. Kat was a male cat and had long black fur, and bright green eyes. Mist didn't see the faerie at all that day, and she wondered if it had been a dream.

Septimas walked the streets until he found the place he was looking for. After walking another twenty minutes he came out of the village and saw the lake. He sighed and walked over to it. The faerie that had been waiting for Septimas' arrival appeared from behind a rock. It spoke 'What do you want Septimas?' He jumped and said 'I came to say...to say that Mist cannot become the faerie princess.' The faerie flew closer to him 'How is that your decision?' It asked. Septimas sighed and told it 'Because I am her father. She is only five.' The faerie paused and told him 'But you and Marcia, you wanted this did you not?' Septimas hesitated 'We changed our minds.' 'You cannot do that Septimas. She has already been visited.' He gasped 'When?' 'This morning.' 'Just give us more time to spend with her.' He told it. 'Fine.' The faerie said 'But be warned, you will pay the price.' Then it was gone.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 10th 2009, 12:06 pm

Iomin struggled through the woods, the faeries had given him the gift of speed. As he came out from between the trees he found he was near a small village. He felt the presence of a powerful faerie and followed it. There was a man who was there now. "Hello?" said Iomin. "Hello?" he asked again a little louder.

Violet blinked "How?" she asked. "She cannot become the princess yet because her father doesn't will it. This means she is out in the open and in danger from a man from a dark castle" Violet felt a pang of recognition. "not him, surely?" Violet asked in terror and disbelief. "Indeed" replied the faerie. "What am I to do?" she asked desperately "There's nothing you can do until she has been taken away. Violet's brow furrowed "This is indeed a problem. The faerie nodded and faerie dust poured from her little gentle body. She sneezed suddenly and it threw her into the air. Violet couldn't help but lagh but the faerie scowled "I'm alergic to orchids" she said and pointed to the hedgerow. Violet apologized and turned back to the village. "I'm your guide and companion from now on" said the faerie proudly. Violet couldn't help the rush of excitement she felt. She had always dreamed of this kind of adventure.

Celia stopped. "The men are heading back to the village. Their is someone called Mist their interested in. And a Violet" she said. Calumn froze. "What?"
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 10th 2009, 12:46 pm

Septimas looked up. A figure was moving through the darkness. 'What?' Septimas called. It was probably a lost traveler. 'What assistance do you need?'

Mist looked out of the window from her bed. She sighed and pulled the blanket over herself. The faerie had been a dream, it was the only explanation. Mist closed her eyes and drifted to sleep, pictures of the day playing in her mind. BANG! Mist opened her eyes surprised. A tall figure moved towards her. It put its hand tightly over Mist's mouth to stop her screaming. The man drew a bottle from under his cloak and dabbed it on her forehead. Suddenly Mist felt very drowsy. He lifted her lightly and withdrew his hand. They were out of the door within seconds. Mist watched, unable to do anything as she was taken away from the only home she knew. Mist watched as she was taken from the ring of protection her family had given her. Her hair turned from violet to black, her face changed shape. She was princess Ilyana. The drug was wearing off, and Mist struggled to get free, but the man did not let go. They were outside the village, and then they were nowhere. Mist blinked and they were in a cold dark room. 'Ah Princess. How nice of you to drop by.' A man spoke from the corner of the room. He stood his red eyes glinting in the moonlight. 'Who are you?' She asked not recognizing her voice. 'I am the necromancer Sebastian Colm.' He told her smiling evilly. 'What...What do you want with me?' Mist asked. 'Nothing at the moment, but I will need your assistance later... Put her down Heren.' The man holding Mist put her gently down on the wet floor. 'What happened to me? This...This isn't me!' Mist asked the necromancer. 'Princess, your so called parents, are not your parents. Marcia goddess of life and Septimas the seventh of the seventh were simply keeping you safe and hidden. They did a good job, but they couldn't keep you from me.' He laughed and said 'Princess would you like something to eat?' She nodded and followed him down the steps.

Vivian knew the name Mist. Of coarse, her teachers daughter, who was born five years ago. What did they want her for?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 11th 2009, 10:14 am

Iomin felt a pang of loss and turned away "Nothing, sir. I've changed my mind" he turned and ran. Talking the dream from the glass bottle in his pocket Iomin dived into it. He reapeared by the black castle. Hands grabbed him immediately from no where. "A prince and a princess" they murmered. Iomin had feared that. He was thrown into a hanging cage and his food was shoved through the one way flap. He sighed. He'd be able to get out easily, but he needed to see the princess. She must have aged by now, as had be. His hair was darker, he was taller and older. He had been that age for some time but taken the form of a young boy as it was easier. the faeries voice rang out in her mind. "You cannot risk yourself Iomin. Your too precious" he pushed the voice from his mind.

Violet sat at her desk. Rolf wasn't going to come and find her now. the faerie played with her quils and ink and made a mess happily. Violet followed the trail of her inky footsteps. "He'll come" the faerie reassured her.

Calumn saw the castle towering above them. It was bigger than he had ever expected. "Ready?" he asked Vivian.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 19th 2009, 7:14 am

Mist followed through the tunnels of her captors home. She kept looking at herself in the pools of water on the floor. Mist could not understand how she had become this way. She wanted to go home depressingly. Mother and father would be so worried, she thought. But were they even her parents. A guard grabbed her from behind, and another from the front. 'What!' Mist said in surprise. The necromancer smiled his evil smile, and said 'Just in case you decide to escape.'

Rolf didn't hear anything that night. He was in to deep a sleep to notice. When he opened his eyes in the morning, nobody was at home.

Vivian nodded. She wasn't ready at all, but she was going to be brave. Whatever lay ahead, she would face it.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 19th 2009, 3:38 pm

Iomin gripped the bars of the cage and looked down. Even though he was several meters above he could see who was below clearly. He swallowed and carried on staring.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi January 5th 2010, 1:45 pm

Septimas sprinted along the streets of the town, searching for Mist. Where had she gone. Perhaps she was down at the river. He turned around towards it. Marcia was doing a find charm by the waters edge. 'Anything?' Septimas asked desperately. Marcia shook her head. 'Mist is not within ten miles. Where could she be?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara January 6th 2010, 12:44 pm

Violet pushed her book aside and looked down at the faerie "we should be doing something. Violet is in danger" she said with annoyance. The faerie whistled out of the way of the book and sat on the edge of the lampshade. The faerie shrugged and said "I know Rolf will come to find you eventually but it's your decision if you want to go and fin him" she said. Violet pushed her hair from her face and leant back against the chair. "Last time I saw him I was told I wasn't welcome and had the door slammed in my face." she said folding her arms. The faerie shifted and said "You're going to let an experience get in the way of a girl's safety?" she asked. Violet sighed. "no.." she said moodily and grabbed her coat. They trampled their way up to forget me not lane and stopped. Violet looked up at the window and went to the edge of the house. She put her foot on the edge of the ledge and swung herself up onto the ledge above. It was the window to Rolf's room. She tapped on the glass. "Let me in!" she whispered, sliding back the window pain herself. "Rolf?" she whispered peering in.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi January 6th 2010, 2:55 pm

Mist struggled to get free. 'What are you doing?' She asked desperately. The sorcerer laughed, 'I am going to make your brother and his witch friend come here. Then I shall open the portal using the life of my apprentice Sothe, and unleash the dragons from their slumber.' Mist gasped. She had heard the legend of how man and dragon fought, but It couldn't really be true. 'You're crazy.' Mist told him disgusted.

Rolf ran over and helped Violet in. 'Are you alright? You seem really pale.' He asked her concerned. The house was empty, all but the cat sitting on the wooden floor. 'Mama, Papa, Mist and my brothers aren't here. I woke up and no one was here. I fear that something has happened to one of them.' He told her a little frightened.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara January 13th 2010, 5:39 am

Iomin sighed as he sat cross legged in his cage, listening to their voices echoe and drift up to his ears.

Violet sat down on his bed and said "Rolf, your sister has been kidnapped! We have to go now and help her!" she said and the faerie fluttered out of his hood. She tittered mischeivously as she zoomed around the room. Violet stood up and caught her swiftly and put her in her pocket. Violet took Rolf's hand "The faerie can show us the way"
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi January 14th 2010, 1:52 pm

'I knew it!' Rolf muttered under his breath. 'But why her?...' Rolf sat on the bed, and started his trance. He would find his little sister, whatever it took. The vision came, starting blurred, then forming into a clear picture.

Mist transformed into a teenage girl, with dark hair, but the same blue eyes. Her body lay limp in a mans arms. The pictures change. A teenage boy sits alone in a damp cell. He has been alone for a long time. Again it changes. Marcia, and Septimas search in vain for their only daughter, by the lake. Lugh meets a girl with the same colour blond hair as his. She is searching for someone important. She has bright green eyes, and her face is pale, but beautiful. Simon, Leonardo and Stephen search on the hills by the village. Will and Craig run around the village, searching houses and shops.

Rolf looked into Violet's eyes. 'There is so much I do not understand.'

Lugh stood, in his army position outside the front gate. He had been told to not let anyone in, apart from those who had permission sheets. It was a hot day, so Lugh took off his army cloak. A young woman, who he thought he recognized, appeared from around the hill. She looked very tired, and in need of rest, and being the gentleman he was, went forward to help her. 'Hello.' He said politely. The girl did not blush, like all others did when they came anywhere near him, instead she nodded, and asked. 'Have you seen a middle aged man, by the name of Septimas?' Lugh shook his head. 'Not for five years. I still keep in touch though.' The girl looked confused. 'You know him?' She asked. Now Lugh was confused. 'Yes, erm...he's my father. My name is Lugh.' The teenage girl sighed relived. 'Great. I'm Ilia by the way. Is there any chance you might be able to take me to your Father Lugh?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara January 16th 2010, 4:25 am

Violet fele a pang of pity for Rolf. "Rolf, all you need to know is that she's been taken because she is the new faerie princess. Someone is doing great evil and we have to save your sister before it's too late." she went over and put her hands in Rolf's. "Please, I've been chosen to help. I have to go with you. Now" she said.

Calumn ducked behind a boulder as a group of men came past wearing black cloaks. He noticed the gate was opening. This may be his only chance. He stayed in the shadows, and waited for all the men to go in and was about to follow when the gate swung shut. He cursed and looked up. It was dizzying but he had to do it. Sticking his feet into the footholds he began to ascend the castle. When he was at least thirty foot in the air he swung himself through a window. He was in a very small, dark room. he went to the door and opened it. It creaked but he hurried on. Soon he came to a very grand room, leading into a smaller room. Through the larger window he saw a very familiar face.
Sothe.

Someone grabbed Iomin roughly by the shoulders. THey dragged him away but he forced his feet underneath him to walk. He realised he was tall now that he was a teenager. "Where are you taking me?" he asked, his voice deeper.
"To meet your new best friend!" he said, smiling showing two rows of black teeth. Iomin looked away. Soon Mist came into view, with the tell man in a black cape. Iomin was taken to him and forced to his knees. He got up all the same, refusing to bow. The big man came forward and hit him across the face and told him he must bow but he didn't. The man sighed and said "The faerie prince, my lord"
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi January 16th 2010, 5:02 am

Sothe looked into Calumn's eyes. What was he doing here? This would ruin everything! It was his time to shine, and Calumn would try to stop him.
'What do you want?' Sothe whispered. 'Go home Calumn, its to late, you won't be able to save them.'

Sebastian laughed. 'Foolish children get punished.' He stood up and dragged Mist towards him. 'Do you want to see her suffer Prince. This pretty little girl wont be so pretty when she is dead.' He pushed Mist back to the biggest man. 'I can show you how much power I really have.' He laughed, and Mist screamed in agony. It felt like someone was hitting her over and over again.

Rolf nodded. 'Lets go.' He took Violet's hand, and raced out of the door. 'There's somewhere I've gotta go first!' He told her, willing her to agree. After awhile, they came to the army grounds. It was midday, and the sun was beating down on them. Lugh stood outside with a teenage girl, only a little older than himself. 'Lugh!' He called, letting go of Violet's hand, and walking towards him.
Lugh smiled. 'Is that you Rolf? You've grown a lot!'
Ilia laughed. 'So this is one of your brothers?'
Lugh nodded. 'The seventh.'
Rolf stopped. 'Lugh, can I ask a favor?'
'Sure.'
'Well can I, we borrow a horse for today, please?'
Lugh sighed. 'Okay, but only for today. Bring her back at noon.'
Ilia interrupted. 'If you want to be fast, I have an idea.' She whistled, and out from the trees behind her came a large white wolf.
'Ahh!' Said Rolf.
Ilia laughed again. 'His name is White Wolf, but if your nice, he'll let you call him Wolfy.'
Felix, or Wolfy, padded towards Ilia, and the group. Another girl appeared from out of the trees. She walked over and sat on the large wolf. She was tanned, and had long dark curly hair.
'Where are you going?' She asked.
Rolf gulped. 'Er I'm not sure. Its a castle or a tower nearby.'
The dark haired girl nodded. 'Not a nice place.' She beckoned for Violet and Rolf to sit behind her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara January 16th 2010, 9:00 am

Iomin gritted his teeth. "Let her go!" he said flinging himself forward. he was caught at the chest by two men. He struggled for a while before letting them push him back. He closed his eyes and let his mind run forth. His body fell, motionless but his spirit carried on moving. He found the source of his power and in a bright flash, let his power hiss towards the force that was holding Mist. It broke and his spirit fell back into his body. He opened his eyes and grinned. He rolled over and got up, pushing past the guards and putting his hand around Mist's waist, and held her hand. He pulled them both back towards the door. "Don't try it, magician. You can't win! We're more powerful than you, even with strenght combined" he said. He looked at Mist and said "Mist you have to find your power. Look inside" he said touching her temble with his index finger, showing her where to look with his own mind.

Violet climbed onto the back of the wolf picking up her skirts and arwpping her arms around Rolf's waist. She smiled with excitement. The faerie fluttered from her pocket and whispered a shortcut to the girl at the front of the wolf.

Calumn moved forward and grabbed the front of Sothe's coat. "You've got to come. You don't even get it now do you? You're not going to be his special aprentice! He'll kill you!" he said with vehemence letting him go and stepping back. "You'd better come. You'll have to trust me" he said.

*I think I should have a new evil charrie Razz I have a cool idea. You know Alex? Calumn could fall in love with her, but maybe she could fall in love with the new evil charrie?*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi January 16th 2010, 10:17 am

*Perhaps, she has been given a love potion, and she thinks that she is in love. Plus, shes never really had any friends, apart from Ilia and Felix.*

Sothe shook his head. 'Why should I believe you? For all I know you could be lying. I despise you Calumn.' He pulled away and made to call out.

Mist tried to search. She found it at last, but she was not powerful enough to use it. Think Mist! Think! A trickle of sweat ran down her face. A blinding light filled the room, and Mist collapsed. Sebastian looked away, but the guards kept their eyes on the light. Then it was gone. The guards had been blinded.

Alex nodded to the faerie, and whispered to Felix. 'Ride with the wind brother.' In an ancient language that humans had used five-hundred years ago to speak to animals. Then Felix dashed into the forest, making Rolf feel quite dizzy. Alex guided the white wolf through the trees, until they came to a clearing. Felix pulled his head back at the smell. 'Eurgh...' Alex said pulling a face.
'What?' Rolf asked, feeling very sick by now.
'Darke magic.' Alex replied. 'It leaves a very disgusting smell where its been used.'
'I can't smell anything.' Rolf told her sniffing the air.
'You haven't lived on your own for seven years in the wild though.' Alex pointed out. 'Wolfy, we're going to go through.'
Felix thought differently, but did as he was told. By noon, they were at the castle. Alex turned to face them. Do you have a possession of the one by who you search for?' She asked Rolf.
'Erm...Yeah.' He pulled out a bracelet that Mist had asked him to look after a week ago.
Alex took it and caught its scent. 'She's in there all right, but how to get in without being discovered...' She stood up on Felix's back, and gripped the wall. 'Flat.' She said irritably. 'Wolfy can you give me a boost?' Felix tipped Violet and Rolf off his back, and bent down. Alex grabbed her spear from his back, and crouched. Felix jumped up, and Alex flew up near the top of the wall. The spear dug in smoothly, and she stood on it, then over the wall.
Felix looked at Violet and Rolf. Did she expect them to go up to? They looked the same age as her, but still...
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 5th 2010, 10:44 am

Iomin lifted Mist into his arms and backed towards the door. Mist had used too much power. Sebastian lifted his arm and the door shut. Iomin sent out a flash of red firestrike which Sebastian deflected. They were still trapped.

Calumn shook his head. "You'll regret this day, Sothe" he said bitterly and left. He saw some weopans on the table, weopans of magic and grabbed one, running out. he came into the hall where Mist and Iomin were and saw them backed against the door. Looking at the instrument in his hand, he threw it. It hit Sebastian from behind and he crumpled. Calumn looked back for Sothe. The guards vision had returned.

Violet saw Alex look at them as if seeing whether they could go. She quickly leapt over the wall after them calling to Rolf to follow quietly.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 5th 2010, 12:12 pm

Rolf hesitated. He hated heights. He saw Violet behind him, so quickly climbed onto the wolfs back. He sidled over as fast as he could, hoping that Violet didn't think him cowardly. Looking up he saw the spear that the feral girl had climbed onto.
'You coming or what?' Alex called softly down. She was very irritated by his slowness.
'Yeah. Er...' Rolf took hold of the spear and lifted himself. He was only just tall enough. Violet would need him to help her get up.

Sothe realized that his master had been hurt, perhaps dead. He would not stay around any longer. Sothe backed out of an exit onto the towers wall. Then ran along the edge, looking for the secret passage. Then he spotted Vivian. 'Viv!' He called happily.
'Sothe!' She looked around. 'Quick, while its clear.'

Lugh ducked into the stables. He grabbed the reigns of his most trusted horse, and pulled. Epona didn't like it when her master pulled so hard. She knew he was in a hurry, but there was no reason to yank so violently. She pulled away, and he pulled harder. Being a man of twenty-four years, and having trained for five years in the army, Lugh was increasingly strong. Epona soon gave up. He mounted and pulled Ilia up behind him. They rode fast towards the village.
'Father!' Lugh called to the empty house. 'Mother!' He mounted back in front of Ilia. 'Perhaps they are at the river.' He turned Epona and cantered towards the woods.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 6th 2010, 11:15 am

*Epona, like in Zelda? Cool Very Happy*

Violet watched Rolf climb up and reached up for the handhold. She climbed quickly but couldn't reach the top. She swayed and said "Could someone pull me over?"

With Sebastian stunned Iomin opened the door and took Mist out. He laid her down in the sunlight and let some of his strenght flow into her. He took her hand carefully and couldn't help marvel at her beauty. He smiled and kissed her cheek "Mist?"

Calumn walked over to Sebastian but there was some force holding him back. They couldn't be rid of him yet, they would have to leave.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 6th 2010, 11:54 am

*Yeah. =] Do you like Zelda? I've liked it since i was in year 2 lol x*

Rolf held out his hand and pulled Violet up. They moved quietly and swiftly across the tower wall, until they came to a door on the wall. Alex turned and said so fast that it was hard to catch, 'There are many inside. Wolfy and I will draw some out and bide you time. Good luck.' Then she sprinted back along the wall, knocking many loose stones off. Shouts came from below. 'Go!' Alex shouted behind her.

Septimas sat on the riverbank pondering about what was to be done. His thoughts were interrupted by a large mare rearing and two riders talking loudly.
'Father?!' Lugh dismounted and walked towards his father.
'Lugh?'Septimas stood up, his long golden hair, and odd eyes flashing in the light.
'Father, I have someone to see you.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 6th 2010, 12:50 pm

*yeah me too! Since, like.. forever! I had it on the really old nintendo 64 it was really awsome. It was a huge game. Most games aren't that long anymore!*

Violet took the faerie out of her hood. The faerie grinned and pulled her hair. "This way" she said. Violet ran after the faerie and found a grate. She moved it and crawled through. "Calumn!" she said. The faerie flew forward. Violet ran and Calumn embraced her. Calumn squeezed her tight and Violet said "I'm so glad your okay" Violet grinned and said. "Whats going on?" Calumn pointed to Sebastian, still slumped on the floor. The faerie whizzed back and said "I'm going in!" with a cheeky smile. Violet gave her a thumbs up. The faerie bumped into the wall and tittered, shaking her head. "Awch!" she shrieked. Violet went over, took the faerie onto her palm closed her eyes and stepped forward. They were inside the bubble. The faeire looked at her curiously. "I knew it!" she said "You are magik too!" she said. The faerie flew to Sebastian and put her tiny hand on his forehead. He began to fade, and soon disapperead. "What happened to him?" she asked. "He has gone to my world" the faerie said. With that she plucked one of Violets hair and began to sing a small song. With that the faerie grew, and was soon as big as Violet. Her eyes were the same as Violets, but the rest of her was just like her faerie self. Except there were no wings. "You are magik Violet, you must use your magik and I must help you" the faerie took Violets hands in her own and they shattered the bubble of power.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 6th 2010, 4:25 pm

*Have you ever read Magyk by Angie Sage? Its really good, I think you might like it. Yeah, I have most of the games, a few of them I sold a couple of years ago, but my fav is Twilight Princess the newest one. =]*

Ilia took a nervous step forward. The man who Lugh had said was his father, looked only a few years older. It was either magic, or Lugh was insane.
Septimas looked over at the teenage girl. He recognized her, but could not make the connection.
'Good evening. I am Princess Ilia of Aluino. Are you the wizard by the name of Septimas?' She asked politely bowing.
Septimas was quite flattered. Nobody bowed to him. 'Er, Yes. That's me, I'm Septimas.'
Ilia smiled. 'Thank you. I have come quite a way to find you, although...' She paused. 'It is not you who I seek.'
Lugh asked, 'Then who Ilia? You never said you were a princess, or that you were looking for someone else!'
'Calm down Lugh. I'm sure Princess Ilia has her reasons...'
Ilia nodded. 'To travel safely, I must not let others know who I am. I did not know whether I could trust you Lugh - don't take offense.' She sighed. 'I seek your brother, Septimas, sir. I was wondering whether you might know his whereabouts...'

'Violet, we have to go.' Rolf sat on the stone floor, touching his temple with his bony fingers. 'Many things are to happen, and we must be part of it.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 7th 2010, 1:28 pm

*cool Smile I only know the ocarina of time and that one is really cool. I'll have a look out for that book. Do you think it'll be in waterstones? Do you think the princess Ilia could fall in love with my new charrie? Maybe that could be who's she's looking for... I'm not sure but I think someone could fall in love with him or her I'd just like to know who so I could make them and know which gender. I don't think one of my charries could because I don't like doing the situations where I've basically got to make two charries talk to each other. Maybe one of your charries could fall in love with my new faerie charrie Very Happy That might be too much love though haha*

Violet took the faeries hand. "We have to go.. apparently" she said with a smile. She put her hand on Rolf's arm. "What's happened, what's wrong?" she asked him looking into his odd coloured eyes. She smiled as she looked at him and felt a warming in her heart.

Calumn walked out and felt annoyed at Sothe. He'd tried to help. He'd never help Sothe again.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next