Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo Empty Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi September 4th 2009, 1:45 pm

Micaiah fell to the ground her leg in an odd position. She thumped on the ground her leg breaking. The bone cut through her skin and blood mixed with the water on the ground. Micaiah stifled a cry, she would not show weakness, she was not Elincia.

Elincia ran around the farm then put on her cloak and ran down following the faint hoove-prints.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara September 5th 2009, 5:07 am

Otal didn't feel any guilt as the girl's leg snapped. Infact - he smiled. He paced over to her and took one of the empty glasss bottles that had contained the sleeping potion, from his cloak. Stooping down he let the blood and water run into the bottle. He laughed greedily as he thought of what he could do with this blood. Potions and magic were at his feet now that he had the only ingrediant he needed. Leaping back onto his horse he threw Micaiah a false pitiying glance and spurred his horse back towards town.

Reine was lost. The hoof prints were gone. With a feeling of dispare she dismounted. The rain pured down thicker but she soon heard a statling thing. Footsteps. Glancing round she saw Elincia following the trail of her own horse.
"Oh, Elincia! I'm so sorry it's all my fault! Where is your husband? Is he safe? Please tell me he's safe!" he sobbed gripping Elincia's wrists and looking up at her with tearful eyes. "Otal's taken Micaiah!" he wept her voice shaking uncontrollably. She was such a coward. That's it Reine, cry, cry, cry and don't do anything about it.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 5th 2009, 5:15 am

Micaiah held back tears, and spat on the ground at Otal. Then she tried to get up, but made her leg bleed more.

'No hes safe, Reine don't cry...Its my fault I made him angry...Micaiah's hurt...I can tell...We have to find her!' Elincia told Them, then she ran on and heard hoof-beats.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 5th 2009, 5:32 am

Otal heard footsteps nearing Micaiah and broght his horse around behind a grup of large oaks. He dismounted and crept behind a thicket to watch.

Reine wiped her eyes and let go of Elincia. She followed Elincia eagerly and soon saw a bloodied figure on the ground. She held back a silent scream and clapped her hand to her mouth. Her fault.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 5th 2009, 6:13 am

Micaiah saw Elincia and tried to tell her that Otal was nearby. But Elincia ran forward anyway.

Elincia ran towards Micaiah and said 'Micaiah I'm so so sorry...If I hadn't said those things to Otal...Micaiah what happened?' She asked her twin. Elincia tried to help her up.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by oO Renn Oo September 5th 2009, 8:53 am

*um, I don't understand... Reine and Marina were together when the RP stoped...*
oO Renn Oo
oO Renn Oo
RP Legend

Female
Number of posts : 840
Job/hobbies : School, modern dance, rugby, kayak, archery, reading, writing...
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://twilightrps.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 5th 2009, 9:15 am

*Yeah, thats why I said Them...*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 5th 2009, 10:16 am

Otal listened intentely as the footsteps got nearer and nearer but it took a long time for them to get to Micaiah. As he waited Otal looked at his reflection in a puddle of water. He was terribly handsome, with glossy hair, smooth skin and deep eyes. He had a large torso and muscular arms and was well built. Yet he was unloved by Elincia. He frowned as he thought this over, then Elincia burst into the clearing and he was forced to look away. Micaiah was trying to tell her where he was but she wasn't listening. It didn't matter anyway. He wasn't about to kidnap her. He went over to his horse and hauled himself onto the saddle. Getting away silently and quickly without anyone noticing. He thundered towards the village and when he got there he took off his cloak. He didn't want to be seen as the same person he was before. He heard a voice muttering to himself and Otal paced swiftly over to the man. Knocking him on contious quickly he put the man inside the barn and took his clothes. Pulling them on and hiding his underneath a lorel hedge he drew up the hood and went back into the inn. Elincia's husband was there and was drinking. Otal pulled up a chair next to him and ordered the same as he. Otal nodded to him and turned away. What was he going to do then? Otal sat for a while before asking the man why he was in the pub in the middle of the day. "Bad morning. My loves left to go after another man." he replied and Otal acnowledged that with a flick of the wrist. The man asked him why he was, Otal replied "Bad morning. Bad afternoon." and left it at that. the man nodded and downed his drink, getting up drunkenly. Otal let him go feeling the damage was done anyhow. This man was drunk. he thought Elincia didn't love him. he had won.

Reine watched with a steady gaze, the rain continuing to fall.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 5th 2009, 10:46 am

Elincia put Micaiah's arm around her neck, and They stood up. 'Elincia...Otal...he...' Micaiah tried to tell her.

'Micaiah don't worry, I know...We need to find a doctor...' Elincia told her walking towards Reine.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 6th 2009, 10:35 am

Otal realised the pub was empty and stood up. The barman turned around, "Hey!" he shouted "Are you gonna pay for that?" he asked pointing to the empty glass on the table. Otal shook his head and left. He found Elincia's husband outside, trying to get onto his horse. He put one foot in the stirrup and fell over, then he put the wrong foot in the stirrup and got on the horse backwards. Otal boomed with laughter. The man looked at him and scowled. He couldn't get off his horse because his leg was stuck in the stirrup and his hands tangled in the reins. Otal walked over and smacked the horse on the rump violently. The horse reared and galloped away, the rider bewildered and stuck upon the wild beasts back.

Reine shook her head to Elincia. "There are no doctors available. Dr. Knightly is in Italy and his son away on buisness in London." she said sadly.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 6th 2009, 10:45 am

Micaiah Said to them 'Elincia go find Otal!' She looked into her sisters eyes. 'Will you be ok?' Elincia asked worriedly. 'I'll be fine, I'm sure someone in the village will have some experience in medication.' She told her sister trying to make her feel better, although not believing it herself. Elincia nodded and said 'I'll go ask around the village.' Then She raced off.

Elincia ran towards the village. Tears falling off her face. She had been holding this in and she could not anymore.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 7th 2009, 11:22 am

Reine helped Micaiah up onto the horse with Marina, then took the reins from the ground and led the horse slowly back towards the village where they hoped Micaiah would find a doctor.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 7th 2009, 12:02 pm

Micaiah sat on the horse her leg banging against its side painfully.

Elincia saw Otal in the near darkness. She wiped the tears away from her eyes and ran up to him. Elincia slapped him on his cheek and said 'Why did you do this?! Why did you hurt her?!' Then she started to cry again.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 8th 2009, 11:09 am

Otal grabbed her wrists, then hesitated before letting go of her. He didn't know what the right thing to do was. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and said "I was angry. I'm still angry that you've found yourself such a weak husband." he said lowly. He withdrew his arm and began to pace away. he didn't need her grief weighing on him, and if she didn't follow he'd know that he wasn't wanted.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 8th 2009, 11:14 am

Elincia ran after him and said 'I like Aidan! But I love you more...' She looked into his dark eyes. 'Don't leave!' Elincia took off her engagement ring and put it in a small bag on her belt.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 9th 2009, 9:56 am

Otal looked at her in surprise. He walked slowly over and put her hand in his. His mouth hung open not knowing what to say. He looked into her eyes, took the engagement ring from her bag and looked at it. "Isn't this what you want?" he asked h-oarsely showing it to her.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 13th 2009, 3:02 pm

'No! Like you said...He will age, and die! I will visit him tomorrow and give it back.' Elincia let go of his hands and took the engagement ring. 'Leave!' She told him 'Leave! and I will find you again!'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 15th 2009, 10:10 am

Otal's brow furrowed. "Why should I go now that you have accepted me? I won't leave." he said balling his fists. "You shouldn't have... you will break him." he said, but he didn't care at all. the only person he cared for was Elincia. This was enough. He gave her the engagement ring but stayed unmoved.

They were coming into sight of the village and the pharmacy. She made the horse go faster.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 15th 2009, 10:21 am

'I love you...But you must leave! I will find you! In a few months! It is the tradition...If a lady gives back her engagement ring...she cannot see another man until 3 months after...Please Otal!' Elincia asked him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 16th 2009, 9:57 am

Reine jumped from the horse giving the reine's to Marina. She ran in and all too soon had a doctor following closely behind her. He was angry that he was called away on his day off but oblidged to help.

Otal bowed his head and became angry. Why should he leave someone he loved for a tradition? He nodded grudgingly, kissed Elincia's hand and said "Do not tell anyone you are to find me, especcially not your sister." he said then left her.
*What's going to happen now? I have an idea - which is that to stay being a god his family tells him he has to marry this other goddes.*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 16th 2009, 11:23 am

*That sounds good to me*

Elincia watched Otal go. Then she went to Aidan's home and knocked. He answered. 'Aidan, we are not right for each other...so I am giving you back my ring.' She told him and placed the ring in his palm and closed his fingers around it. 'I will always love you inside my heart.' Then she walked away tears falling down her face.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 18th 2009, 10:53 am

Otal sat beside the river and watched it slipping slowly beneath him. He was crouched and looking at the reflection of the trees. Soon, slipping into his sight he saw a familiar face. He gasped and recoiled. Drawing himself to his feet he awaited the goddess who should appear. His dear mother.
She stood on the opposite bank, her lips pulled back over her teeth and her ageless face an image of beauty. Dark ringlets fell down her shoulders and her slim figure balanced itself lightly on one hip. Otal could hear Elincia coming behind him and wished him and his mother to be gone. He was not to see his love for a month. He leapt the vast river and drew up alongside his mother. She laughed smoothly and extended one of her soft white hands to touch his hair. He flicked it away and questioned her as to why she was here. She then replied in her velvet voice "I would not have come just to see you Otal. You are a disappointment to me and you know this. I have decided your fate and you shall be gald to hear that I intend for you to make me proud." she paused and looked into his eyes, seeking his thoughts then carried on "You will be married to a very poweful young woman by the name of Nylanora. She is a goddess and a princess too. You are very fitting together, though she a kinder nature than yourself. You must be gentle with her and love her more than you love me atleast..." she said raising her head. Otal struck the rock by her side and hissed "I shall not marry" in her ear menacingly. She then replied "Not without persuasion. If you do not marry then you shall no longer be a god, no longer a god no longer my son, and no longer my son you shall no longer exist." she replied smoothly. Her lips curled as she raised her hand to his shoulder. "You will do the right thing." she said before melting away. Just as a last flicker of her remained he said "I will marry her" very, very quietly. His mother clapped her hands together with joy and vanished. He turned away and sat down on the rocks, mulling over what had just happened.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 19th 2009, 3:50 pm

Elincia spotted Micaiah, Reine and Marina in the center of the village. The doctor was coming over with Reine. Elincia ran over until she was a few meters away from them. 'Will Micaiah be ok?' She asked the doctor worriedly.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 21st 2009, 2:17 pm

The doctor smiled kindly and nodded once. "She will be able to walk by the end of the day with the help of a splint and crutch. It will take a fortnight however for her leg to heal completely and for her to be self reliant." he said.

Reine sighed in relief but was still agitated.

Otal took out the root from his pocket and bit into its sour flesh. All too soon he was at his mothers estate in the presence of the most beautiful young woman he had seen in his life. His future wife. What a pity he didn't love her.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi September 21st 2009, 2:35 pm

Micaiah was helped graciously down from the horse. She smiled at the doctor. Micaiah had never met him, but she had seen him around the village.

Elincia helped Micaiah down from the horse and Micaiah noticed she was not wearing her engagement ring. She gave her sister a look like Tell you later...
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content