Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi February 11th 2010, 2:30 pm

*It'll probably be in any bookshop. Yeah I have OoT (ocarina of time) and the sequel MM (Majora's mask), but ive never really played them cause they came on a collectors addition game witch also had the first ever two. Ilia's father could be the baddie, and Alex could fall for him cause of a love potion or summat instead of Calumn?*

Alex lit a torch and waved it high above her head in front of the castle. She was too fast to be captured, but she hoped that the others got out safely.

Rolf gazed at her for a moment then ran his hand through his red hair. 'I cant tell you Vi. It might change something if I do... C'mon, lets go.' He took her other hand and started to run.

Septimas hesitated then said, 'Are you sure you want to find him?'
Ilia nodded.
'Go to the eastern mountains. Cross the lake of death and then you'll find him. That was where he was banished to.'
'Banished! My father was banished!'
'Yes.' Septimas sighed. 'Just after leaving you at that village. He was running away, but was caught. I think he left you to die. It was lucky someone found you... My brother was always the evilist of my six brothers.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 8 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara February 12th 2010, 11:43 am

*I think maybe after the love potion has warn off, she still thinks she loves him because that would be really coo. Then she could fall in love with Calumn and find everything really difficult because she's in love with two people, before realising she really loves Calumn and he loves her too. That would be cool*

Violet sighed and ran after him, jumping over the wall nimbly and landing softly, if not a little unbalanced. Her faerie friend seemed to dance over it and land without a sound. She beamed at her and Violet smiled. The faerie cupped her hand and whispered to her, "You have to give me a name". Violet smiled and looked at the faerie. Dazzlingly beautiful with features subtle and fair hair. "Rose is your name" Violet whispered back to the faerie. Rose tried the name out and rolled it over her tounge. She smiled beautifully and said "Yes, you're right. That is my name" happily. "Come we have to go now" she said. Violet looked at Rolf and Rose nodded. She extended a beam of light towards him and their surroundings disappeaered. They were back in the village next to Rolf's house.

Calumn ran through the darkness and saw a light ahead. "Hello?" he called to the girl his voice echoeing deeply.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 18th 2010, 3:01 pm

*Good idea x*

Alex heard a voice ring through the silence. Hello? If it was a guard wouldn't they have kept quiet? Still in feral mode, Alex edged towards where the sound had come from, dousing the light.

Rolf was caught off guard when he suddenly appeared in front of Little red house. How, he wondered, had he got here? The-what looked like-smug expression on the faeries face told him everything. He tried not to look surprised, and carried on running as if nothing had happened. When I'm older and powerful, ill show that faerie what real magic is, he thought annoyed.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 19th 2010, 8:38 am

Calumn stepped closer "Hello?" he called again. "I'm Calumn, who are you?" he asked the girl before she doused the light. He pressed himself against the wall for a moment, to make sure she wasn't trying to kill him in the half light.
"Everyone's leaving" he said his voice echoing. "My sister and the wizard have gone too. I mean no harm, I'm checking no ones still here"

Violet followed Rolf and Rose followed behind. She was much prettier than any other girl. She'd lost all of her faerie qualities now except for her magic and her startling beauty. Violet ran up behind Rolf and said "Please tell me what's wrong," she said thinking of Arienor and Micaiah at home, worried for their children.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 19th 2010, 9:01 am

Rolf could see that Violet was worrying about her family. He almost smiled. 'Dont worry,' He told her. 'Its not your family... Its mine.' He sighed. 'Vi, I can't tell you. Even something that small could change it...' He stopped to think for a moment. 'Alright, you know that girl, not the feral acting one, the other one who was with my brother?...Well, shes my cousin, and shell probably die unless you do exactly as I tell you, when I tell you. Please Vi?'

Alex had very good night vision, and could tell that the boy Calumn did not. He looked a few years older than her, and had short blonde hair, and a handsome face. His body was very muscular, and from the magical haze, that only forest animals and she could see, she could tell that he practiced magic.
'Alex, my name is Alex.' She came out of her feral mode and walked towards him. 'You can't see me can you?' She asked.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 20th 2010, 7:10 am

Violet flinched. Rose rested a hand on her shoulder which calmed her. "I'll help you, Rolf, you know that. I'll always do anything for you" she sighed "But I don't trust anything anymore, not after what happened to Sothe. Tell me I can trust you" she said.

*what's a feral?*

Calumn laughed "Well.. no, I can't because you just put your torch out" he said. He snapped his fingers together and a flame licked his index finger, sending a small ripple of light into the passage. "You coming?" he asked her.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 20th 2010, 8:15 am

*Feral is like...er...wild and... a bit like an animal. you would say Alex was feral because she acts like an animal. am i making any sense? lol*

Alex shook her head. 'Do you want a quicker way of getting back?' She asked helpfully. 'I have a friend who could give us a ride, or you could go the long way through,' She pointed into the passage. 'there.'

Rolf was outraged. 'Of course you can trust me Vi. What brought this on?' He sighed and calmed himself. 'You don't have to come Vi, I'm sure I could find another way...'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 20th 2010, 1:07 pm

*oh, okay - thanks XD*

Calumn looked into the passage. It was dark, cold, wet and very unappealing. "The short way sounds good" he said with a grin. "What's your name?" he asked her glad that he would be getting back sooner, away from the castle and wouldn't have to face Sothe.

Violet shook her head. Rose blinked then walked on ahead, gesturing that she'd give them a moment. Violet looked up at Rolf, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" she stopped and raised her head to give her some strenght to speak. "It's just everything's going on so quickly. Suddenly I'm best friends with a faerie, my cousin's evil, I've left my parents and-" she cut herself short not wanting to say, I think I'm falling in love with you Rolf and I don't want to get hurt if anything happens. She closed her eyes and said "I need to come with you" quietly before opening her eyes slowly. She looked at Rolf and felt her chest heave, her heart tight. She didn't want there to be another way, she wanted Rolf to need her.

Raymon's black cloak swept behind him as his black horse thundered through the forest. His eyes glinted and his black hair whipped around his perfect face like a storm. A crooked smile played on his lips as he slowed his horse to a trot and entered town, the girls blushing an smiling and whispering. A small girl about six years old ran up and offered him a flower shyly. He took it and patted her head lightly before cantering up the next track to his home and crushing the flower between his thumb and forefinger and throwing it over his shoulder. He was as good as king to this land. He was a mysterious figure and a secret love of every girl in the surrounding towns even though his heart was only to himself.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 20th 2010, 3:26 pm

Alex looked at him for a moment before saying, 'Even if I told you my name, you would know that I was lying... Magic users always know... But... I shall tell you all the same... Alex. My name is Alex.' She leaped lightly away into the darkness, beckoning for him to follow, then remembering that he couldn't see her, Alex reached for his hand, then pulled away as she felt his skin. 'I'm sorry.' She said apologetically. 'I'm not used to being around people...'

Ilia was the first to speak after the long silence. 'I don't care. All I want Is to meet him.'
Septimas sighed. 'I'm sorry Ilia, but I cannot allow it. All I can see is danger ahead.'
'I can look after myself.' Ilia argued.
'Alright,' Septimas said. 'We'll wait for Rolf to get back, and then decide. He has better sight than me.'

'I'm sorry Vi. I'm sorry for being who I am. Why can't I just be normal. Then I could tell you everything, but I can't. I can't even tell you...' Rolf lapsed into silence. 'I cant let you be part of what I am. Its not fair to you.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 21st 2010, 9:22 am

Calumn felt her flinch and reached forward, taking her hand himself. "It's okay, Alex" he said smiling slightly. "Let's get out of here"

Violet looked at him sadly. "I like you for being who you are" she said. She stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I want to be part of this. I will be" she smiled and felt her insides warm as she looked at him. She couldn't let him go. She wanted to be with him, forever.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 21st 2010, 9:49 am

An eruption of howls started as they walked away from the castle. Alex patted Wolfy, and said to Calumn, 'This is Wolfy. He'll take us back to your home.' She slid onto his back, and signaled for him to do the same.

Rolf gazed at her for a moment, then took one of her hands in his and said, 'Lets go.' He ran down the alleyway, pulling Violet smoothly behind him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 21st 2010, 10:13 am

Calumn looked at Wolfy incredulously before patting him on the neck and saying "Thanks, wolfy". He mounted the wolf behind Alex.

Violet ran along behind him, Rose waiting for them around the next corner, she skipped happily along behind them. Violet's hand tingled where Rolf touched her and she wondered why she'd never notice before. Her heart skipped like Rose's steps but she knew something was afoot. It made her uneasy and it was hard to forget.

Reine mounted Rohan, her white mare and galloped into town. She carried a bundle of flowers under one arm and a bundle of fresh bread under the other. Septimas' family had never been too close to her after their alliance with Otal but she'd heard of the new baby Marcia had just born. Her mres hoofs clattered on the cobblestones, her beatiful coat dazzling against the grey slabs and boring houses. As she looked down the second alley she saw the red house and smiled. It brought life to the town, if only the rest of the town were to beautiful. She dismounted and tied Rohan to a lanterpost. She skipped down the lane, her blonde and blue hair trailing behind her like the most perfect of cloaks. Her blue dress flowing like spring water. She knocked three times at the door of the little red house. "Marcia?" she called after there was no answer. "Septimas?" she called a little louder. No one was home. She sent her sight up into the clouds and spotted Septimas. She hurried off to where he was and waved. "Septimas? I bring gifts for your wife" she said holding up the wild flowers and bundle.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 22nd 2010, 11:25 am

Alex put her arms around Wolfy's neck and whispered again in his ear. A shiver ran through the great white wolf, and they bounded away into the darkness. 'Hold on Calumn!' She called, just loud enough to hear.

They ran through the village streets, until they came to the end of a road, and a lush green field.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 22nd 2010, 12:41 pm

Calumn grabbed a clump of Wolfy's fur, trying not to pull too hard. His hand had touched Alex's waist but he thought again about holding on to her. The spped was incredible and he felt elated as they flew through wood and field and lane and bounded over rivers. He wooped and beat the air with his fist once, a grin on his face.

The day was bright now that the sun had struck though the clouds. Violet gasped for breath now that they had been running so long. She felt her lungs burn but her feet felt light. She got a better hold of Rolf's hand and carried on running. She wondered when they'd reached where they were supposed to go.

Raymon looked into the water, spinning a gold coin on his finger and letting it fall. The water turned purple and images began to show. His lips curled as he saw the people he would soon meet. Saw their weaknesses, their strengths and their desires.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 22nd 2010, 12:56 pm

Rolf noticed that Violet was getting tired. He lifted her off her feet and carried her as he ran. 'S'ok Vi. We're almost here.' He told her grinning. She weighed nothing, and he didn't slow until they reached the place where he and Violet had first met. He placed her lightly on her feet again, helping her to regain her balance.
'Pa, Lugh, Coz.' He greeted them.
'How do you know that I'm your cousin?' Ilia asked suspiciously.
Rolf laughed. 'I saw it.'

Alex felt his hand touch her waist, and blushed. It had only been for a second, but that was enough.

Felix bounded through the thickets lightly. Dawn approached soon, but they didn't stop. It became a clear skied day, and Felix's paws were burning. It had been a lot further this time. He whined, but didn't stop.
'Good boy Wolfy.' Alex purred. 'Just a little further, I can smell Ilia.'
Felix whined again, and bounded on. They came to a river, and on the other side were people, including Ilia.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 22nd 2010, 1:02 pm

Violet laughed as Rolf picked her up and let herself melt into him while they ran. As she was put back down lightly and walked up to meet everyone she smiled but looked at Septimas worriedly. The last time she'd visited he hadn't taken to her. At all.

Calumn leapt off the wolf, patted Wolfy and ran up to Violet. "Hey, I was wondering how you got back" he said with a grin, giving her a huge bear hug. "No news of Sothe I guess?" he said. Violet shook her head. Calumn waved his hand pretending not to care but he did. "Ah well" he said breezily. Violet looked around and noticed Rose had disappeared.

Rose stepped back to the doors of the castle. She stooped and took Mist's hand and Iomin smiled at her, taking her other one. "You must come, geat dangers are afoot" she said and with that they faded into arkness. They span for only a moment until they opened their eyes and were staning underneath a tree by Septimas. "Your daughter, sir. If not a little chaged" she said letting go of her hand.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 22nd 2010, 1:15 pm

Septimas jumped and almost fell over. 'Mist? Is that you? Yes it must be, the same blue eyes...' He hugged her tightly and said, 'Marcia and I have been looking everywhere for you...'
He eyed Violet warily, thinking of her uncle, his former master Otal. But she seemed nothing like him, so he tried not to worry about Rolf.

Alex took off her boots, and dipped her hot feet in the cool water. Felix started to lick his paws, as Ilia ran over and hugged him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 23rd 2010, 10:14 am

Rose stepped back and stood beside Violet. Violet looked at them all gathered and suddenly said "So what's happening?" lightly.

Otal knocked several times fiercely at the door before he was greeted cooly. "Lord Otal, I believe" Raymon said blandly. Otal walked in and sat down on one of the leather chairs. Raymon took a bottle of wine and poured a drink for both of them.
"What do I owe the pleasure my Lor-?" Raymon began. Otal cut across him by saying "I care not much for any human alive. Indeed, I care not for anyone but my wife but I am brought to become aware that my neice has great magical potential and enough to be crowned goddess if she does not go dancing off to faerie land. Such things are possible. Your intentions draw her to your side as I have seen in the fountain of life. You should be careful of prying eyes beneath the surface of the water in which you gaze so intently Lord Raymon. You shall not harm my neice as she could very easily take her place alongside the duchess. You shall be rewarded with your life, a new position in God and Goddess Royalty and a station beside the Duke. Which will soon be me when my father dies. If you break your word I will banish you, hand your head to you, I will send you to hell and back do you understand me Raymon?" he said dropping the lord title completely. Raymon sipped his wine and eased back in his chair.
"Sounds very appealing. Your buisness is fine my Lord and I accept. Not a pins prick will come upon your neices throat, you have my word" he said with a charming smile. Otal got up, shook his hand and said "I will show myself to the door" he stepped out and was gone back to the southern border on his black stallion before the sun touched the sky.
Raymon smiled. "Perhaps I could even find myself Duke" he smiled wickedly and caressed the waters of time with the tip of his finger.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 23rd 2010, 10:28 am

Septimas ignored her and said, 'Rolf, what have you seen? Will Ilia be safe if she travels to see her father?'
Rolf hesitated for a moment before saying. 'It depends Pa. If all but you and Lugh come, then she will be safe. But if all of us, or less come, then everyone will be in danger.'
Septimas nodded. 'Ilia,' She turned to face him. 'You may go, as long as Rolf does not leave your side, not once.'
Ilia nodded. If they were traveling together, then it shouldn't be so hard to stay with her cousin.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 23rd 2010, 12:31 pm

Violet noticed Septimas ignoring her and raised her eyebrows comically. Rose hid her smile behind her hand. Violet looked at Rolf and whispered "Are we coming too?" quietly. She didn't want to leave him.

Calumn saw Alex out of the corner of his eye and smiled slightly. He noticed the tension between his house and that of Septimas' and rolled his eyes. He'd always found the rift petty but he carried on with his, yes I'm of that family - what of it? status to keep everyone happy. His friends had always found it funny. Thinking of the wizard school made him a bit sad. It reminded him of what Sothe could have had that he threw away.

Reine saw the band of people emerge and sighed. Septimas hadn't noticed her. She danced forwards, barefoot shoving the flowers under one arm and swinging the bundle in the other. She saw Septimas and said "Septimas, your ears are muffled by the bodies of your companions" she said with a laugh. "Gifts for your wife" she said setting the flowers and the bread down. "Congratulations on the birth of another child." she beamed, her blue and blonde hair stirring in the breeze. She saw Violet and waved discreetly. Her and Violet were the same age now. She hadn't aged a day from sixteen. The faerie lowered her head in a half bow and Reine did the same. An unnamed faerie brings gifts of magik so she had heard.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 23rd 2010, 12:59 pm

Alex muttered something to Ilia, and she nodded. Alex sat on Wolfy, and they disappeared into the woods.

'When did she have it? I have to find her. Thankyou Reine for the gifts, but I must find her.' He dashed off along the bank.

'Deja vu. Rolf muttered. 'Seems like the time when Mist was born...Of course you'll come. All of us, apart from Lugh.'

Lugh nodded. 'I'll go help Pa.' He followed Septimas.

Ilia decided to make friends with the people she would be traveling with. She moved closer and said, 'Hey, I'm Ilia. Well, you to know me, but gentleman does not.' She bowed slightly.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 24th 2010, 10:58 am

Violet smiled and said "Thankyou". She saw Reine put her bundle underneath the tree and ran over to her. Reine met her girlish embrace and they chatted for a small while before Reine asked "Where are you all going?" Violet said she wasn't quite sure but it was something to do with Ilia and she wasn't allowed to know because something might happen. Reine lauhed and so did Violet. Violet looked at the goddess with fierce admiration, though they were the same age and were both beautiful and they both knew it. "Perhaps you could come.. no, I suppose not." she began. "I have nothing better to do if you wish me, I'll join." she smiled slightly as she looked at everyone "If I'm allowed. Violet grinned "Well.. I don't think I'm actually allowed so we could be a pair" she said linking arms with Reine and bringing her back over to Rose and Rolf.
"Hello Reine" Rose said with a flash of a smile. Reine grinned in the same way back. It seemed there was a lot of people going who didn't know whether they were honestly supposed to but Violet found it all very exciting. Reine found it all very funny and Rose seemed to find it all very... dull, to be honest. Calumn seemed to think he was going because Violet was and that was that. "Well, we have a wonderous comapany" Violet exclaimed happily.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 24th 2010, 11:08 am

Rolf grinned at Violet and Reine. He had only met the goddess once, but he recognized her immediately. 'Where have the wolf and the other girl, Alex, was it? Gone?' He asked Ilia politely.
'Hunting.' She replied with a grin.

Mist was happy at last to have a female cousin. She danced lightly over and smiled at them, pulling Iomin with her.
'I'm Ilyana, or Mist. Ilyana's my real name, but I much prefer Mist.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara February 26th 2010, 10:55 am

*soz, who's Mist talking to? I'm not sure what to say until they've started moving really*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi February 26th 2010, 10:57 am

*Mist was talking to ilia. yh, should we get them moving?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next