Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi November 29th 2009, 2:23 pm

Sothe looked at his cousin. 'No. It's nothing.' He told him after a silence. 'It's just an ordinary magic book' Sothe shoved the book back into his bag. Vivian watched him carefully, and smiled as he looked over at her.

Rolf sat on his bed feeling sorry for himself. After a while he heard his mothers shrieks from the attic bedroom. 'Ma!' He called. Lugh climbed down the ladder. 'Get Pa.' He told Rolf dunking a cloth in a bucket of water. 'Ma's having her baby.' Rolf sprinted out of the house down to the school, nearly knocking over a crowed of students. 'Sorry!' He called and ran on. He soon found the classroom containing his father. He burst in loudly. Septimas looked over surprised, and Stephen almost laughed. 'Pa! Ma needs you. The baby's premature!' Rolf told him urgently. Stephen and Septimas ran out with Rolf. 'Read page twenty seven while I'm gone.' Septimas called behind him. They ran back to Little red door, where they found Marcia sleeping, a baby girl in her arms. A midwife sat bathing her forehead. 'She's going to be fine.' The lady told the group.

The class started to talk and move about once the teacher had left the room. Sothe moved seats to the only other empty space next to Vivian. How he hated the fact that Calumn acted older than he, but was a few months younger. Vivian smiled brightly and said 'Hi.' Sothe nodded and resumed reading his book. 'What are you reading?' She asked trying to see the title. 'Nothing.' Sothe told her and pulled it away. 'Are you free after school?' Vivian asked him trying to strike up a conversation. 'Yeah.' He told her still reading. 'Would you like to meet up?' She asked hopefully. Sothe looked up to see a group of girls watching them. 'Sure.' He told her. Anything to get away from speaking to Calumn.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 6 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara November 30th 2009, 9:52 am

Calumn looked up as Sothe pushed back his chair. Nice of him to just leave. Calumn narrowed his eyes and leant back over his work. Andrew chucked a bit of paper at him that said "Move next to us, loner" Calumn chuckled and pulled up his chair beside Andrew. Andrew leant over and whispered "You seen what your cousins playing at? He's got a darke magic book..." Calumn nodded "He's always been like that" Andrew cast a glance over his shoulder at Sothe and looked back. "If you don't do something I will. I don't want him to create a void in time or an entrance to the darke world." Calumn laughed. "He won't do that, but I'll do something. Don't worry" Andrew nodded and went back to work. The teacher looked up but saw Calumn had finished his work. Calumn slid his chair back so it knocked against Sothes desk and quickly said "Don't do anything stupid Sothe. Don't go messing with things you can't handle. That's your dads book, he knows better than for you to do something like that" Calumn gave a quick smile to Vivian to show he meant no harm, he was just trying to make things right. he hoped she wouldn't think he was bullying his cousin but the girl was so attached to Sothe she's probably believe anything to make him happy.
*Shall we skip a few years now? After Marcia's had her baby?*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 30th 2009, 10:16 am

*We could skip a few months later, cause shes already had it.*

The bell signaling the end of the day rang loudly through the school. The teacher had still not returned, so the class packed up and left. Sothe exited the classroom, smiling to himself. Calumn had no idea of Sothe's power. But soon enough everyone would see. Vivian caught up with him and asked 'Do you want to go somewhere? Maybe up on the hills? I've heard that their is a very romantic view at night.' She told him sighing. Sothe nodded and replied 'Sure. Let me show you something first.' They walked quickly out of the school, and down into the nearby woods. He looked behind to make sure they weren't followed. 'What is it?' Vivian asked exited. 'This.' He pulled out the Darke magic book. 'This is the key for immortality. I am of coarse not thinking of using it on myself, but their are people who want this. And if I give it to them I will probably become their apprentice.' Sothe told her excitedly. Vivian hesitated then said 'What if they take it off you and then you are left with nothing?' He smiled. 'Not if they don't have the book. If I memorize the spell, then use it they wont be able to.' 'I'll help you.' She told him bravely.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 30th 2009, 10:21 am

Calumn saw Sothe walk into the woods with Vivian. She watched them suspiciously but got in the carriage. When he got home he went straight to his room telling his mother and father he had homework. He didn't know what to do now. Sothe had a darke magic book and he was forced to keep the secret.

*Should we be going to the one where their eighteen? What else is supposed to happen when their this age?*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 30th 2009, 10:53 am

*Yeah ok.*
*Five years later*

Rolf had meant to go and visit Violet by the river today, as it was a Saturday, and they wouldn't be at school. But his mother was out shopping, Lugh was still in training at the army, Simon, Leonardo and Stephen had gone with their father to a different magic school for the day to see what it was like, and Will and Craig had gone fishing. He was left to look after his five year old sister Mist. It was late in the afternoon, so Rolf decided to take his sister with him. 'Where are we going Rolf?' She asked taking his hand. 'To see my friend.' He told her leading her to the river. They sat down on the river bank waiting for her to arrive.

Sothe stood in the heat. He hadn't told his parents that he was going anywhere, but had climbed out of his window silently, only bringing his bag containing the book. Vivian appeared out of the trees. 'I thought you lived here.' She told him looking at the house. She tucked her light curly blond hair behind her ear and took his hand. 'Lets go.' Vivian told him, and they ran through the woods.

As Elincia looked out of the window she swore she had seen Sothe holding a girl's hand. Elincia stood up and went to find Otal.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 1st 2009, 9:59 am

Violet combed her beautiful dark hair with her silver brush and looked at her reflection calmly. She had pale skin but her cheeks had colour and her hair hung down to her waist, glossy and full. Her eyes were still the amazing blue they had always been and she had grown at a normal rate and was petit and agile. She smoothed down the creeses in her purple dress and stepped out of her room. "Papa?" she called "Mama? I'm going out for a while" she slipped out of the door and ran up to the river. Rolf was already there. She smiled fondly and went to sit beside him. He had brought his sister and she sat beside him too. She seemed sweet and carefree, exactly the type of person Rolf was. "Nice to see you both" she said and smiled showing her small white teeth. She was now going to the magic school and had grown intelligent in both magic, general knowlede but not micheif. The day was bright but she felt the wind of winter blowing from the north. "It's been a day but I've missed you all the same" she said to Rolf.

Calumn and James sat beneath an oak tree waiting for the others. James always had a nack for guessing exactly what he was thinking. "Sothe's never bothered to get to know you Calumn, why bother trying to get to know him?" Calumn shrugged. "I guess I always thought we'd be friends" James snorted. Calumn looked down at him and smiled slightly. He was a head taller than James now. He was extremely muscular and his face had lost it's boyishness. He was very handsome and a good and popular student. They had a year left in magic school.
The others joined them soon enough and they sat around in the sun for a while to talk. They teased Andrew about liking a girl even though they were sure she liked him too, they were made for each other. They talked about homelife and schoolife and whatever they would get up to in the next week.
Calumn got everything off his chest, and so did they. "Calumn don't worry about your cousin!" said Sile giving him a punch on the arm. "He's still got that book" said Calumn with disdain. "Forget about it. He'll end up hurting himself not anyone else" Calumn shrugged and resumed his normal smile. He remembered something "Hey Sile? Did you just punch me?" Sile grinned and the others echoed an "ooooo!" Calumn leapt up into a wrestle with his friend and soon they were all at it. A voice piped up suddenly "Andrew?" It was the gril he liked, with another girl. She had brown hair and deep eyes, her cheeks were flushed with a sweet pink and Calumn shoved himself away from the rabble. Her eyes fell on him and she smiled slightly. He gave her a small smile back and she looked down. Ben gave him a teasing shove but he ignored it.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 1st 2009, 10:58 am

Rolf grinned and said 'My family are all out today, do you want to come round mine?' He asked worriedly. Mist nodded and smiled at Rolf's friend. 'Please come round Rolf never plays with me!' She told her sticking her tongue out at Rolf. 'I do! How dare you accuse me of not playing! I just haven't had time because of school recently.' He told her. Mist rolled her eyes, trying to be grown up like her brothers ' So you say...'

Sothe and Vivian ran through the shade of the trees. Sothe stopped suddenly, when he saw his cousin and his gang. 'Lets go around...' Sothe said quietly. 'I doesn't really matter if we go past does it?' Vivian asked shading her dark brown eyes with her free hand. They let go of each others hands and walked past the large oak, where two boys one of which was Calumn were fighting. One of the boys spotted Sothe and lept up to challenge him to a fight. Some of the boys started to tease Sothe. 'Leave him alone!' Vivian told them crossly. They laughed and carried on. 'Leave Sothe alone!' She shouted. Her hands caught aflame, but they were not burning. Vivian always had trouble controlling her magic when she got angry. Once she had burnt a tree down. 'Vivian, It doesn't matter.' Sothe told her and started to walk on.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 1st 2009, 1:12 pm

Calumn leapt up and grabbed Ben's collar. "Don't-" he began. Ben turned around and said "Shut up Calumn! When did he" he said jerking a finger towards Sothe "ever treat you right? When would he ever protect you?" Calumn shook his head "never" he replied. Ben shot Vivian and Sothe a look of disdain. If looks could kill, thought Calumn. The girl Calumn had seen was looking embarrassed at being caught in a scene like this. She was also, Calumn notioces, eyeing Vivian warily. "You should be more careful Ben" she said. Ben flapped a hand and said "You don't need to worry Celia, nothing's going to jump out of that book!" he said rasing his voice at the last part of the sentance so that Sothe would be able to hear him. Celia shook her head. Ben sighed "Listen sis, stop worrying" Calumn was taken aback. Celia was Ben's sister?
Calumn looked back towards the rest of his friends. They didn't want to take a side, they just looked at their feet and kicked the floor with their heels. Only Andrew had the guts to look at him, and he said "He's kinda right. You've got to let your cousin be" Calumn nodded. He'd do that.

Violet smiled. "Of course I'll come" she got up with him and for the first time, slipped her hand gently into his.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 1st 2009, 1:39 pm

Sothe smiled at the words 'nothing's going to jump out of that book!'. How wrong and yet right they were. Nothing was going to jump out of the book, but other things lay in wait inside its pages. Vivian shook her hands and they stopped burning. She followed Sothe on to the place where Darke magic is at its greatest. 'We've waited five years, and now it is time for our master to come for us.' He told Vivian as they entered a clearing in the woods. She took in a deep breath.

Rolf grinned and said 'Great!' His other hand was grabbed my Mist's and he lead them back towards the village. As they entered the street 'Forget me not' He sighed and pushed the door of 'Little red house' open. Mist let go of his hand and sat on her bed in the kitchen. The house was very tidy, everything had been cleaned and tided by Rolf earlier that day, using his magic. 'Sorry its so small.' He told her a little embarrassed.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 2nd 2009, 12:01 pm

Violet shook her head and grinned "It's wonderful Rolf!" she looked around the room happily and said "If only my house were just like this one". Her grand house had everything she needed, but she had never loved it like she knew she could love this one. She flashed a smile at Rolf and said "I'd like to stay here more. I wish your family... and mine didn't mind so much." She sat down on the bed next to Mist and plucked a purple flower from the air, a spell her father had taught her. She tucked it behind Mist's ear and said "very nice." She patted a place beside her where Rolf could sit too.

The group nodded and to break the tension, Andrew started speaking to his admirer. Celia turned and sat alongside the oak and looked towards the trees. She didn't really want to be there. Calumn looked away as Ben saw he was looking and gave him a small shove. "I think I won that fight" Calumn said and grinned "In your dreams" returned Ben and launched himself in to the fight again.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 3rd 2009, 10:27 am

*Soz i haven't been on for awhile. I was ill (could be swine flu) so I couldn't get on =[*

Rolf grinned and sat next to Violet. Mist got up and looked in an old mirror up in the attic. 'I wish I had a pretty dress.' She told herself. 'Then I would be a princess.' She sighed and returned to the kitchen. Rolf grinned when he heard her speak. 'I'm sure you'll get one tomorrow.' He told her lifting her onto his lap. 'You think so?' She asked hopefully. 'Defiantly. Tomorrow you will be the luckiest person in the village, as it will be your birthday.' Mist smiled at them both and hugged her brother. 'Will the faeries come for me? Like in the stories.' She asked Violet, as if it had happened to her.

Sothe walked around in a large circle. And a large black line followed him like a shadow. Vivian watched a little afraid. Sothe took her hand and they stepped into the middle. A man with red eyes, and long greasy black hair appeared in front of them. His black cloak swirled around him and he smiled an evil smile that did not reach his eyes.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 3rd 2009, 12:58 pm

Violet smiled and said "Of course they will. The faeries come and you can be a princess for the whole day." She would get Mist an amazing birthday present, she would make sure of it. She hadn't been there for very long but her walks were seeming to get longer ever night. Standing up she said "I'm sorry, I've got to go. I'll come back tommorrow... secretly" she said. She then sat down on her knees next to Mist and said "You need to promise not to tell anyone I've been here, Mist. It will be our little secret" she chucked her under the chin and stood up again. She gave Rolf a quick kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye as she opened the door. She turned left up to town and went to the scribes. "A letter to Paris for the blue dress I looked into, in a smaller size" she said and the scribe began scribbling. He handed her the letter and she posted it quickly. She then ran home excitedly. The dress would be at her house by the morrow, but not for her mother or father. "I'm home!" she called to her mother as she entered her grand house. She began to long for the little red house the moment her slippered feet touched the white marble.

Calumn's gang began to disberse as the light fade. Calumn said his goodbyes and walked into the forest. A voice rose behind him. "Calumn" said Celia. Calumn turned. She was looking alarmed. "Hi... is there something wrong?" he asked her. She paused, "I don't think you should be here. It's dangerous." he laughed quietly. "I come here all the time." she shook her head. "No, I know it sounds weird but you can't go in there" she grasped his hand and led him out of the woods. He followed her, he didn't want to be rude. "Your not going to explain?" he asked her. She turned to face him and his heart beat faster. "Not today" her lips curved into a small smile "I will tell you though" she walked back and slung her bag onto her shoulder. He watched her out of sight and waited for his breathing to become even again.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 3rd 2009, 2:04 pm

Mist smiled and said 'I wont.' She and her brother waved as Violet left. Soon after she had left, their Pa and older brothers entered the house. Septimas picked his only daughter up and sat her on his lap. 'Has Rolf taken good care of you?' He asked her stroking her hair. 'Yes Pa.' Mist told him happily. Marcia strode through the door and smiled at her family. She kissed each boy on the head and told them to get to bed as it was a special day tomorrow. They nodded and got ready for bed. Simon the second oldest stayed to tell his parents that he would soon be leaving, to live on his own. 'I am twenty one.' He told them. 'And well...I am soon to be married.' Septimas and Marcia had known that soon their boys would be leaving them. First Lugh who was in the army, now Simon. The candles were put out all apart from one. Septimas read the fairy tale book to Mist in the candlelight. 'And Ilyana the princess of the faeries was never seen again. Once she had entered the mortal world, she would not return, until three thousand years later in a new body.' He finished and tucked her into bed. 'Sleep well my princess.' Septimas said before blowing out the candle and walking to the attic. Rolf listened to his father read to Mist. His brothers were all now asleep. He sighed and turned over.

The man beckoned for Sothe to follow. He did and a cloud of dust surrounded them. Vivian watched as the two disappeared from sight. 'Sothe!' She called into the dust.

'Do you see it?' The man asked in a rasping voice. Sothe nodded as he saw the scene play before him in the dust. A young girl, with dark violet hair was being read a story by Septimas, as a young man he had served Otal his father. A teenage boy, a seventh son slept, along with others. 'They are our enemies.' The man told him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 4th 2009, 12:16 pm

Violet pulled the covers up under her chin and rolled over onto her side. She kept her eyes open. She had the feeling that something terrible was about to happen.

Calumn blew out the candle and sat on his window sill. The moon was bright and the stars shone like the sun. He wouldn't be able to sleep yet so he got up and knocked on Violets door.
"Come in" she said sitting up in bed. Calumn came in and sat down next to her. She put a hand on his arm "What's wrong, Cal?" she asked him.
"There's something that's not right, Vi." he said and looked out of her window to the same moon. She frowned "I know" he looked back at her and nodded. Violet gave him a small smile and said "I need to go to sleep now, Good night Calumn" she kissed his forhead and he smiled back before leaving for bed.

Violet woke suddenly and took a few moments to remember what was so good about that day. She gasped and hurriedly dressed and combed her hair. She opened the outer door and walked around to the night room and found the dress for Mist there. She called her goodbyes, flung on her cloak and hurried up to forget me not lane. She didn't want the family to hear her so she took a small pabble that was on the ground and threw it against Rolf's window, hoping it wouldn't wake anyone else. It was a cold day and when she pressed her face up against the window to peer inside it clouded covering the lower part of her face. "Rolf!" she stage whispered.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 4th 2009, 2:44 pm

Rolf opened his eyes as the pebble hit the small window. He crept past his sleeping brothers, who had not awoken at the small sound. He silently opened the front door, and walked around to the back where the window was. 'Violet?' He whispered to the figure.

Mist saw Rolf creep past her and knew that Violet was outside. After her brother had closed the door, Mist reopened her book. She stared at the beautiful pictures and smiled as she wondered whether she might be the princess Ilyana. Stupid. She thought. I look like my parents, so I can't be. Mist sighed and put the book under her pillow. She lay on her back wondering what surprises lay on her fifth birthday.

Vivian watched the cloud of dust disappear leaving not a trace of the man or Sothe. 'Sothe?' She asked again. Vivian decided to tell Sothe's family, first she would tell Calumn, who might be able to help. She ran through the trees finding the big respected house. Vivian picked up a small stone and lobbed it at a window she hoped was Calumn's. 'Calumn!' she half shouted.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 5th 2009, 3:47 am

Violet smiled and whispered "Sorry, I didn't want to wake you but I thought if I left it any later I wouldn't have a chance to give Mist her present. She brought the dress out from a white box and showed it to Rolf quickly. "I hope she likes it." Violet thought about her wanting to be a princess, they had been much alike. Her fifth birthday was exactly how Mist's should be, but grander and more expensive. She still wore the neclace she had been bought on that day. She took it off and put it in Rolf's hand "and that." she felt that it was time to pass it on to someone who would love it as much as she had.

Calumn woke up and heard something against his window. He pulled himself up in bed and dragged the curtain open. It was Vivian. He closed the curtain and got dressed, then went outside to meet her. "What do you want? Sothe isn't here he's probably at home or in the woods" he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He gave her a questioning look.

Celia woke up and gasped, "Sothe..." she muttered under her breath. She rolled over and shook the images out of her head. She dressed quickly and ran out of the room. The village was still dark and she could barely see the long path beneath her feet. She came up by the manor and beat her fist against the large wooden door. "Lady Elincia!" she called. She knocked harder, "Lord Otal!" she cried out.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 5th 2009, 9:30 am

Rolf smiled warmly and kissed Violet on her soft lips. 'I'd better go' He told her and rushed back into Little red house, carrying Mist's presents. He would pretend to his family, apart from Mist, that the dress was from him. He and Violet had planned it, so no one would get suspicious.

Septimas sat up in bed. The sun had risen, and it was a clear blue skied day. He sighed and kissed Marcia lightly on her cheek. She stirred and sat up making a silent yawn. Marcia smiled at her husband and got up and dressed, Septimas did the same, and they climbed down the ladder from the attic to the boys bedroom. Will and Craig, the sixteen year old twins were already up. Rolf was not in the room. The other boys all started to wake up so Marcia and Septimas exited the room, into the kitchen where Rolf and Mist sat talking. Septimas lifted his daughter up and twirled her around. 'Ma is making a birthday breakfast for you this morning.' He told her sitting Mist on his lap. She smiled brightly at her parents and then at Rolf.

Vivian stared at Calumn lost for words. 'I...' She mumbled. 'I need your help. Sothe summoned the Necromancer Sebastian Colm, and hes gone. Sothe I mean. He doesn't know what he is doing, we have to find him before its too late.' She sighed and looked at the floor. 'I thought you could help.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 6th 2009, 2:05 pm

Violet was stunned for a minuite before a smile lit her face. She put her fingertips to where Rolf had kissed her and went to the window. Perhaps she'd be able to see Mist receive her present. Perhaps she'd get to see Mist herself and tell her a storey about being the faerie princess. She doubted it, but she sat down near the window all the same with her elbows on the ledge and the face in her hands. The scene inside was that of family, loving family.

Calumn shook his head and cursed. "He's such an idiot" Calumn muttered and said to Vivian "Stay here okay?" then he went back inside. He flung on his coat and put his dagger in his pocket in it's leather case. He scribbled a note to his parents and left.
"I'll help you, but bear in mind this is his fault." he trudged up to the village and waved to Vivian to follow.

No one came to the door. Calia stamped her foot with frustration and ran back through town. She saw two people and quickly recognised one of them. "Calumn" she murmered. She waited until he approached and tried to stay calm so he didn't hink she was crazy. "Calumn, have you seen your cousin lately?" Calumn looked startled. "No, he's just been kidnapped by a necromacer in the middle of the woods and we're going to make sure he's not going to get himself killed" he said it calmly and carried on walking. "I know" she said. He turned and looked at her quizzically. "I'm going to come" she said and fell into step beside him and Vician. "What?" he asked. "I'm coming. I've got sight, I can help" he looked astounded. "If your sure." he murmered and knocked heavily on the door of Andrews house. A few of his gang joined on, surprisingly. But Ben looked like he was going to hit him for being so dumb. Luckily he didn't see his sister standing behind Calumn.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 6th 2009, 2:32 pm

Septimas stared at his son for a second then put Mist down. 'Go and wake you're brothers.' He told her and she rushed off into the bedroom. 'Did you see?-' Septimas started. 'Yes pa. Something bad is going to come about.' Rolf told him staring at the floor. His father had once before when he was ten asked the same question. Did you see? Rolf knew that he was talking about sight. All potential Magic users had it. Soon Mist would too. She had forest green eyes. 'Someone close to you is going to get hurt.' Septimas said staring into Rolf's eyes. 'Who? Who is she Rolf?' He stared at his son for another minute then sighed. 'Please tell me Rolf.' Rolf looked away from his father. He knew that he should tell him, but then Violet and he might never see each other again. 'Violet. Daughter of Micaiah goddess of birds.' He took in a deep breath waiting for his fathers reply.

Vivian walked at the same pace as the others. 'He disapeard over there!' She said pointing into the forest.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 7th 2009, 4:27 am

Violet couldn't hear what was being said inside, but the atmosphere was now tense. She watched Rolf's lips move and saw her name being voiced. She gasped. Why would he say it to Septimas? Violet disappeared from the window and paced across into the shadows of the trees. Arienor and Septimas had been old enemies, she knew. Her father may not stop her seeing Rolf but he'd be angry, perhaps hurt that she's disobeyed him and gone to see the seventh son. She shook her head and returned back to the window briefly.

Calumn nodded. "James take two people and search the forest. Andrew and Celia come with me. Vivian... you come too." Calumn looked across at Celia and she said "I know what to do" They took a step back and she walked a circle around the area that Sothe had been taken. When she drew the circle to a close the ground began to shimer. A wall of blue light erupted around the circle and a door appeared. Calumn opened the door and stepped inside. Andrew and Celia followed. A pain shot through his head as visions poured into his mind. A dark castle, iron chains, black magic and Sothe's own face - betrayed. Calumn threw himself back out of the door and dragged everyone else with him, closing it. The light vanished and darkness returned. He gasped for a moment before straightening. "He's been taken to Pilot's Tower then." he'd feared the worst. "To the north".

The sun began to rise and Arienor woke. "Micaiah?" he whispered "Somthing's wrong" he leapt out of bed and ran to his childrens rooms. Both were empty.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 7th 2009, 3:37 pm

Septimas groaned. Marcia looked wordily over at him and went to get the boys up. 'We cannot stay here. If Arienor ever... Why Rolf? Why could you do this. That family are nothing but trouble! Look at her cousin Sothe! He called a Necromancer!' Septimas sighed and stood up. 'We must leave tonight.' 'But Pa!' Rolf said desperately. 'Violet and I have known each other for five years. You cannot separate us now!' Septimas glared at his son and Rolf looked away. He had lost the battle. Marcia came back into the room carrying Mist. Leonardo, Simon, Craig, Will and Stephen followed wondering what the argument was about.

Micaiah sat up seeing Arienor exit the room. She leaped out of the bed and followed. Both of the rooms were silent and still. She ran down the winding stairs and into the kitchen. 'Calumn! Violet!' Micaiah called to the house.

Sothe sat in the dark room. He sighed and shivered on the cold damp floor of the tower. Sebastian Colm paid no attention. His plan was coming into action. The witch girl would come to him with others. The seventh son's companion would be captured. And once the Princess was in her world he would strike her down. The Necromancer smiled his evil smile, his red eyes glinting in the low light. 'Come...Sothe. We have work to do'.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 8th 2009, 10:21 am

Violet felt angry. It was unfair. She summed up her courage and knocked on the door of the little red house.

Iomin heard a tap at his window. He looked over curiously and looked through the glass. A dream floated outside his window.

*Iomin is the faerie prince*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 8th 2009, 12:02 pm

Stephen walked across the room and opened the door. Rolf peered over and saw that Violet was standing in the doorway. 'I'm sorry. My brother cannot see you anymore, due to certain reasons.' Stephen said and made to close the door.

Sothe stood up and followed his master up more stairs. They came to a room with a table and paper and a quill. 'Sit.' He told Sothe. Sothe sat and looked at the necromancer confused. 'You are to write to your cousin, telling him that you are to meet him outside the village.' Sothe nodded and started writing.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara December 8th 2009, 12:33 pm

Violet put her hand against the door and said "It's Mist I've come to see. I wanted to see if she liked her present" replied Violet.

Iomin reached out and the dream sunk into his palm. The air around him glowed for a moment and then a deep black entered his mind. Iomin closed his eyes and his mind and let the dream come closer. Soon a small window in his mind opened and he could see the dream until it got larger and larger and filled his entire vision.
Ionmin opened his eyes. "Mist" he said. A small figure crouched in the thicket. "Desda, you've recieved this already?" he asked the faerie. She nodded and came to lean on his window ledge. "A great journey lies ahead of you Master Iomin" she replied and slipped from the ledge and faded into the trees. Iomin sighed and began packing his leather bag.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi December 8th 2009, 12:47 pm

Septimas stared around at the not-so-young boys and then at Mist. 'What present might this be?' He asked Violet accusingly. 'This one pa.' Rolf told him pulling a present out from under his bed. 'Violet asked me to give it to Mist.' he placed it in her hands and she drew one look around the room then opened the small box. 'Oh!' She said surprised. Mist drew out the dress. It shimmered and sparkled. 'Thank you Violet. Its wonderful!' Mist smiled brightly and said. 'I am going to put it on now.' She left the room. Septimas sighed. 'As you can see, we are not what you might call respctable. We have hardly any money. And then, You come and give her something like that. From now on Mist will be expecting something like this a lot.' Septimas paused then said. 'Now you must leave. What you came for has been given to you.' Marcia went up to the attic to help Mist with her dress, while the other sons all looked at their feet wishing that they were not here. Rolf smiled apologetically at Violet.

Sothe finished his letter and sent it using a finding spell. 'It will be there by morn' He told the necromancer looking at his feet.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next