Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara November 22nd 2009, 10:28 am

Otal looked away and said "I don't love my brother, I don't even like the pompous fool. So hung up his own emotions and all elses that he doesn't even see the world for what it really is.... it doesn't matter" he frowned. "I'm sorry Elincia. It's hard to know what your attached to since you've found the one person you love." he took her face between his hands and said "You'll never leave me will you, my love? Let us see where your sister is" he said trying to make the effort. He took her inside to find their siblings.

Arienor smiled. It would break the duchess's heart for him to leave but he couldn't be tied to the palace forever. "Your wishes are closest to my heart Micaiah. We will be married first, then we shall go wherever the wind wishes to take us and wherever you desire to go." he squeezed her hand and turned to the hall. Otal and Elincia were walking towards them. Arienor tried to smile at his brother, and to his surprise, Otal smiled too. It was very forced, but the smile suited him. It set his handsome features a-glow and brightened his eyes. Elincia was as graceful as a petal in the wind by his side and it was as if they had been crafted especially for one another. Otal came right up to them and said "I think congratulations are in order, brother" he lifted his right hand and Arienor shook it "and to you too, brother. I believe we are to be wed to the two finest and prettiest girls of the age." Otal seemed to agree as he looked down at Elincia with adoration. Otal then said the most surprising thing. "I think we need to have a ball, in your honour." Arienor swallowed and said "I'm most gracious... and complient" he said and grinned. Otal nodded and entered the duchesses hall room. Before he pushed the door the whole way open he said "Let us tell the duchess."

The duchesses head snapped up. Her eyes and cheeks were red from the tears and her voice horse from weeping. She turned her chair towards the window so that who ever it was would not see her tear stained face.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 5 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi November 22nd 2009, 10:46 am

Elincia bit her lip trying not to laugh. Micaiah opposite her smiled and mouthed 'A ball'. Elincia smiled back and mouthed 'I've never danced!' she then turned and followed Otal.

Micaiah turned to Arienor 'I'm going to have to learn to dance. And get a dress.' She told him looking worried. She took his hand and lent her head on his chest. 'A ball! You cant be serious!'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 22nd 2009, 12:22 pm

Arienor laughed heartily and span her around in a circle "You'll be dancing soon enough, and a dress will be no problem for my princess" he said. He stopped a servant as he ran past and said "Ask the dress maker for a fitting session as soon as possible" he said. The servant nodded and dashed off again with a thousand things to do.

Otal heard Arienors note and smiled. The servant sped past him and Otal stopped him. "The fitting session will need to be extended for two. Elincia and Micaiah." the servant nodded and dashed away again.

Arienor caught up with Otal and said "I think we ned to teach our fiancee's how to dance brother, if the ball is as soon as it probably will be" Otal nodded aproval and suggested that they begin immediately in the great hall.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 24th 2009, 9:16 am

After the ball had been arranged, Micaiah sat on the bed in her room in the castle. As she gazed around happily she noticed many beautiful objects and paintings. One caught her eye, and she moved over to examine it. The picture contained a young boy with long blond hair, and another with almost black. There were other children in the beautiful painting but she seemed to recognize the two.
Micaiah and Elincia had just had a dance lesson with their fiancees. Micaiah had struggled at the beginning, but had soon picked it up. Elincia seemed to have struggled more than her, and still got things wrong after the hour.
Micaiah heard a knock at her door, and she answered 'Hello?' Elincia poked her head through the door. 'Micaiah. Our fitting lesson is now.' She told her sister enthusiastically. Micaiah nodded and followed Elincia. They came to a tall tower, where Elincia knocked at the wooden door. The two girls entered cautiously.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 24th 2009, 10:45 am

The maids head snapped up. She was a rough young thing, not very pretty with hard hands but kind eyes. She didn't say anything, just stood the girls on two blocks and took the measurements. She snapped her fingers at one of the maids who came in with the material needed. She took a while fitting it right, then stripped it away and said "We'll make the dresses, you can go." She opened the door and didn't looked down as was custom.

Otal rode into town with Arienor to make arrangements for the ball. They had many things for it already. Otal heard the sound of a whistling through the air and turned to catch the punch that had been aimed at him with his hand. It was Elncia's ex-fiancee. A drunk, a mess, and covered with dust smelling like the pigs he dragged behind him to market. "Your true colours have shown" he said and pushed the man away effortlessly.
Arienor objected and gave the man his hand to help him to his feet. The man grasped it but spat at his feet. Arienor raised his eyebrows but handed the man three gold coins. He looked at them in wonder.
"Do something good with you life, my man" he said and turned away. Otal grunted and said "Your a fool Arienor. Now all the poor will be at your window." Arienor shrugged and walked into the maret. After they had prepared Otal set about arranging the wedding, Arienor the same. They decided on a joint wedding eventually, with some grudging from Otal. It would be perfect. The arranger told them to leave the rest with them.
They rode back to the castle and found that Micaiah and Elincia had had their fitting session. Otal took no time in showing Elincia the most lavish places in the castle. As they walked he said "In market today, I made a few arrangements and we can wed when you wish, my love" he smiled slightly. "You may have your part of the arrangements if you wish also, but most can be prepared by Ornel".
Arienor smiled lovingly at Micaiah and told her the same "My dear, I and Otal have began to prepare for the wedding. We may wait if you wish but timing is at your feet. I believe a joint wedding to be fitting for you and your sister? We can have seperate if there is any problem as to taste." he then drew something out of his pocket. He went down on one knee and said "Your ring, my bride" and opened the small box. Inside was a ruby and diamond ring, elegant, with a gold hoop.
Otal drew the pouch out of his pocket and opened it to Elincia. Inside was a saphire and crystal ring with a sliver hoop. On both rings the words "Joy" were engraved beneath.

Reine sent Micaiah a swallow asking if she was returning to the farm, or staying at the palace. She longed for company and there was too much food for just herself.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 25th 2009, 10:08 am

Elincia gazed at the crystal ring, mouth slightly open, about to say something. She knew that the ring was beautiful, but with it a great commitment. 'Its beautiful!' She said at last. 'Thank you Otal. But it must have cost a lot. Are you sure?' Elincia asked him worried.

Micaiah smiled happily. She was more used to something like this than Elincia, as she had grown up with a rich god as her father. 'Its wonderful!' She gasped. Micaiah watched as Arienor slipped the ring onto her finger, holding in her excitement. A swallow perched itself on her other shoulder than the one Yune was sat. Micaiah listened to its message and replied 'Soon enough. Maybe later this evening, I will be not staying for long though, as our wedding is almost near.' Then the bird flew back off to Reine.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 25th 2009, 1:13 pm

Otal smiled and said "Of course. Price is no barrier Elincia" he said. "Now, the ball will be later tonight. You must go and see your new dress and I must colloect the invitations from downstairs." he turned her in the right direction and gave her a very gentle push with his fingertips. The guest list was enormous, he had invited every relation of Micaiah and Elincia and the most apreciated of the palace.

Arienor turned Micaiah's hand to one side with aproval as the ring sparkled, "I think now, you must meet your sister to try on your dress for this evening. I must find Otal before he begins to send more invited" he said with a chuckle and kissed Micaiah before hurrying downstairs.

Reine found the invitation and sent it back instantly saying she would come. She dragged her best dress from her closet and began to iron it with the hot iron from the stove.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 26th 2009, 10:10 am

Micaiah nodded and rushed off to find Elincia. They almost collided in a narrow corridor and laughed about it. Then they walked down the stairs to the dressing rooms. Elincia was pulled by a maid one way, to the left room, and Micaiah the right. Elincia twirled happily in her new dress. It was a light cream colour, and had straps at the sides. She came out of the room to find Micaiah in a light blue, strapless and layered dress. 'You look wonderful!' Elincia exclaimed. Micaiah smiled and said 'So do you!'
Micaiah remembered her promise to Reine, so stopped a passing servant to tell Otal and Arienor where they had gone, and that they would be coming to the ball with her half siblings and Reine.
They undressed and packed carefully their dresses. They took a horse each, that the stables had lent them and set off to the farm.

Leanne had seen the invitation first and had replied with haste. She had gone to the market to buy a dress for herself and suites for her brothers. When she had returned her brothers had three horses ready. They left for the farm that Micaiah and Elincia were meeting them at.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 26th 2009, 11:39 am

Reine heard a knock at the door and flew to greet whoever was there. The ball was only a few hours away and everyone was going to be meeting each other at the farm. Reine had hung up her dress, deep blue with silver trimming and her small silver locket to hang at her chest contrasting with the dark blue. The dress was fugure hugging at the torso and spread out in delicate rushes at the sides to her feet. She was glad that she hadn't grown out of it, it fitted her better now than it ever had.

Otal and Arienor greeted the early guest's that were to meet their mother before taking a brief walk. "I never thought we'd become closer by anothers love." said Arienor smilingly. Otal lifted his head slightly and simply said "hmm...".
"When shall the wedding be?" asked Arienor.
"As soon as possible would be my judgement"
"Do you think a month or more?"
"Perhaps less. It won't take long to plan"
"But what are your own wishes?"
Otal hesitated, "My wishes are exactly as yours. To wed and to live happily. However long it takes".
"We have never been patient" replied Arienor.
"Then perhaps sooner rather than later."
"Precisely" said Arienor and smiled aproval.
"Lets head back. We need to order the tables to be removed".
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 26th 2009, 12:36 pm

Rafiel smiled at the woman he supposed was Reine. 'Good evening.' He said politely bowing. Rayson followed his example and bowed a little less formally. 'I am Rafiel. This' He said tilting his hand towards his brother and sister 'Is Rayson, and Leanne. You must be Reine?' Rafiel asked politely still. Leanne nodded graciously at the young woman.

Micaiah and Elincia rode towards the farm. As they came closer they saw their half siblings talking to Reine at the door. 'Hey!' Micaiah shouted waving. Elincia grinned and waved to.

Septimas had been reluctant to go to the ball, but Marcia had been so exited by the idea. 'Please Sep!' She pleaded. He had grudgingly agreed, and had got out his best suit. It was white, with a gold tie. After he had dressed he showed Marcia. 'I look awful!' He told her. 'No you don't. You look really handsome Sep.' Marcia told him. 'What about me?' Septimas looked her up and down. The goddess of life was the beautifulest woman he had ever set eyes upon. Her forest green dress matched her amber eyes, and suited her long purple hair. 'You're beautiful!' Septimas gasped.
They then set off on a carriage Septimas had bought for the evening.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 27th 2009, 9:43 am

Reine incl8ined her head slightly and said "nice to meet you all, Elincia and Micaiah should be here soo-" she was cut off by a cry of "Hey!" Reine smiled and waved, standing on tiptoe to look down the path. "You should come in," she said and opened the door wide, the golden light of the fire and candles casting out of doors.

The high bell went to announce the ball was an hour away, the next sound they would hear would be a fanfare for the beginning. A boy stood at the top of the tower with his hands to his lips, bellowing for money. "Come one, come all to the ball of the two sons! Witness the finery and delights for yourself!" Otal cursed. ALL were not allowed, it was those invited that were to come. He gave the boy a sharp flick on the ear and told him so. The boy changed his tune and Otal flicked him three silver coins. The boy caught them and bit them.

Arienor heard the beggining of a fanfare. Everyone should be on their way by now. He had changed into his suit and Otal into his. The girls seemed to swoon as they came near andd ripples of girlish sighs ran around the hall as they passed.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 27th 2009, 10:04 am

Micaiah and Elincia rode towards the farm. They dismounted and went inside with Rafiel, Rayson and Leanne. 'Its so good of you all to come.' Micaiah said happily. 'I see that you've met our half siblings.' Leanne asked 'May we go upstairs to change? I didn't want my brothers ruining theirs on the way here' Elincia nodded. 'We all need to change. Leanne and Micaiah use my room, and Rafiel and Rayson can use Micaiah's.' She told them. They all went upstairs, all except Rafiel. He hovered for a moment before asking. 'Lady Reine, I was wondering if you have anyone to go with to the ball. And if not, maybe you could consider dancing with me' He nodded politely and followed the others to change.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 28th 2009, 6:33 am

Reine blushed deeply and nodded. "I'd be delighted she said and gave a shy smile. She turned and embraced Elincia and Micaiah and said "We only have about half and hour... I'm going to go and get changed then we can go I guess?" she said, she was so happy that she had someone to dance with. It had been her main concern.
She went up to her room and slipped her elegant dress on. She drew her hair up and pinned it with a silver clasp, then slid a little pearl clip into the front. She had to admit even to herself that she did look quite beautiful. She smiled at her refection and slipped her shoes on. She walked down the stairs, her appearance made her even more graceful.

Arienor mounted and saluted to Otal before riding to the farm. He leapt off his horse and landed lightly, to knock on the door. He did so and Reine opened it. Arienor smiled and complimented her "You look beautiful Reine" he kissed her hand and asked if everyone was ready, he had brought three horses for who ever needed them.

*do you think we should try and make the wedding pretty soon? Maybe it could even be like, the next day or even after the ball. Like a surprise, but that may be a bit sudden, but I think we should do it soon Smile*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 28th 2009, 6:52 am

*Yeah, maybe like in a few days.*

Rafiel smiled and he and Rayson went upstairs. When they came down, Reine was talking to Micaiah's fiancee. Rafiel was dressed in a red suit, with a black tie and gold rims on the sleeves and trousers. Rayson wore a black suit with silver rims and a red tie. They shook hands with their sisters partner and told him that they were ready, and had horses.

Leanne was the next to appear. Her long blond hair was elegantly tied up in a tight bun, with plaits on the sides. Her dress was a very light pink in colour, and was died with some darker pink, making a pattern of flowers at the bottom. She smiled and told the group 'Micaiah and Elincia will be down any moment,'

Micaiah and Elincia walked carefully down the stairs. Micaiah smiled lovingly as she realized that Arienor was there. Her dress blew lightly even though there was no wind.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 28th 2009, 7:40 am

Arienor talked polielty with the half sibling and shook their hands. He had come inside and warmed by their fire, their company was a merry one. As Micaiah came down the stairs Arienor sucked in a deep breath. Everyone appeared to be ready and waiting so he suggested they leave. He heard the boy shouting the entance from the high tower. He could just make out the words. Arienor helped Micaiah onto his own horse, then Elincia onto her half siblings, Reine then onto the second half siblings. He mounted his horse in front of Micaiah and lead the way at a canter towards the palace, entering through the south gate.

Otal saw the procenssion and walked down the steps to help Elincia down from the horse. "You look beautiful" he said taking her hand. Some young man whistled as he saw the young women dismounting and Arienor laughed. Otal gestured to the hall that was lavishly decorated and finely adorned. People were waiting for the first dance to begin. The first would of course be for Otal, Arienor, Micaiah and Elincia. Then on the second somg everyone would join in. The orchestra began to play an introduction and Otal led lincia onto the floor, he whispered to her gently "Don't worry and don't be nervous." Arienor was right behind him and lead Micaiah. They were now in the center and ready to dance. Arienor smiled to Micaiah and squeezed her hand gently in the dance position.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 28th 2009, 8:33 am

*20 years later*

Elincia tucked her silver hair behind her ear. It had been twenty one years since she had met her husband. They now lived in a mansion on a hill, displaying the beautiful morning view. She sighed and waited to see if anyone was going to get up and come down to the kitchen. Silence. Elincia sighed again and left a note on the table to tell her son and Otal that she had gone down to the village to buy bread and eggs. Elincia then put on her cloak and left the house.
Sothe heard the door slam. He had to got to magic school in the village in less that two hours. He sat up and got out of bed. Sothe had just recently had his thirteenth birthday. He hated his family, they were always telling him what to do. And then there was his cousins. They were brats that thought that they were superior. He sighed and got dressed. Sothe went downstairs and found a note from his mother. He did not bother to read it, but instead went to the library to search on Darke magic. His parents had caught him reading on this before so had banned him from the library.

Septimas woke and saw Marcia had left the room already. He got up and dressed quickly. He and Marcia had seven sons, but their house only had a kitchen, a bedroom and an attic. A couple of years ago, Marcia had an outburst, that she could not live in a room with seven growing boys. So Septimas had an attic built. As Septimas climbed down the ladder he saw that all his sons, Lugh, Simon, Leonardo, Stephen, Will, Craig, and Rolf were all asleep. 'Come on Boys get up!' He told the loudly. Lugh and Rolf pretened to be asleep still, while the others stirred and started to get up. Septimas walked into the kitchen where Marcia was cooking porridge.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 28th 2009, 8:59 am

*nice post! Just checking by the way. Sothe is Otal and Elincia's, violet and Calumn are Micaiah's and Arienors and them there's the seven sons for marcia and Septimas yeah? and does Calumnn go to magic school, I'm guessing he does because his parents are gids... I'll change my post if I'm wrong.*

Calumn woke and stretched his arms above him. He was awake before his parents and Violet. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. It was his first day in magic school now that he'd become thirteen. He got up and walked sleepily over to his wardrobe and dressed mechanicaly. He heard the tap, tap of little feet and opened the door to find Violet was about to knock. "Hi" she said with a little grin. He smiled and leaned down to her height as he was tall and muscular for his age. "What would you like Vi?" he asked her. "Do you have to go to school?" she asked him sadly. He nodded and reached onto his desk, producing a lemon sweet. her favourite. She took it but didn't eat it. He was taken aback. "Will you go and play with your dolls now? I need to get ready." he said and helf closed the door to watch her nod and walk away dragging her feet. He sighed and closed his door.

Violet walked down the hall but didn't feel like playing with her dolls. She walked outside and sat beside the river. she plucked a daisey from the floor and twirled it in her hand. "I wish for a friend who won't go away" she said and threw the daisey into the gentle river. She then stood up on tip toe to watch it float as far as she could see.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 28th 2009, 9:34 am

*yep all good.*

Septimas walked over and placed his hands around Marcia's waist. He kissed her lightly on the cheek and told her that the boys were getting up now. She smiled and nodded. 'Its a shame' Marcia told him 'That Lugh is joining the army instead of taking up magic and helping you at the school.' Septimas sighed. 'I know. But Lugh's eighteen now, so its really up to him.' 'What about Rolf?' Marcia asked 'He's a seventh of a seventh of a seventh. Do you think he will take magic up in the future?' He shrugged and let go of her. Simon, Leonardo, and Stephen walked through the door. 'Mmm porridge!' Simon said lifting his nose to sniff the porridge. After another half an hour, they were all ready. Rolf, Will and Craig all said they wanted to come along, but their father denied them. Rolf sat in a mood. He still had to wait three years. He decided to go up onto the hills and wait until his mother came looking for him. As he was exploring, he saw a river. A girl about his age threw a daisy in from the other side. Rolf edged over and sat on the other side watching her.

Sothe picked the first book about Darke magic that he could find off the shelf. He heard a door slam in the house. Sothe quickly shoved the book under his tunic and ran out of the library.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 29th 2009, 5:05 am

Violet sighed and watched the river spin in it's dizzying pattern until she felt that she was being watched. She looked up and saw a boy, her own age on the other side of the river. Her papa had told her that where she was sitting now was where Elincia had stood when he had first met her, and where this boy now stood was where he had been standing. Violet rose to her feet and said "Hello" unsurely.

Arienor woke and looked at the time. His son was sure to be awake and getting ready. Arienor leant over to kiss his wife gently on the cheek before getting up and dressing. He knocked on his sons door but Calumn wasn't there. Arienor heard a sound in the kitchen and saw his son being wated on by the servant. "Morning Papa." he said and grinned between mouthfuls of toast and honey. "Good morning Calumn" he said and smiled. "Your ready?" he asked. Calumn had just finished and pushed his plate away slightly. His eyes flashed with excitement. "Ready" he said and rose. "Do you want to say goodbye to you ma before you leave?" Calumn replied "Is she awake?" he didn't want to wake her on his accord. "I'll see her a bit later, tell her all about my day." he said. Arienor nodded and took his son out to the carriage. They were soon at school and Calumn's stomach gave an uncomfortable lurch. Arienor put a hand on his shoulder and said "You will enjoy it when you've been there for a while and have adjusted to it. I'm very proud of you Calumn" he smiled. Calumn rolled his eyes but smiled back. "Okay, I'll see you later" he opened the carriage door and opened the large gate. The carriage left and a few people began to look at him. He was new. He didn't look at them, just walked straight ahead. Suddenly a girl tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi, I'm Rachel. You'll be very happy here." he looked at her slightly puzzled "Okay" he replied. She flushed deeply and ran back to her group of friends who all began giggling. He turned and carried on. He registered at the building and was given his time table, there were some things on it he'd never even dreamed of, yet alone heard of. A boy came up to him and said "Your the new kid huh?" he was tall with short brown hair and generally quite ordinary looking. "I guess so." replied Calumn simply. "I'll tell you wher to go and stuff, it'll be better for you to have a friend" he then smiled and he became quite handsome. Calumn smiled and thanked him, then the boy began to talk about his school.

Otal heard a noise in the library, but when he checked there was no one there. "Sothe," he called "It's time to go".
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 29th 2009, 5:23 am

Rolf grinned and said 'Hey. What are you doing up here alone?' He looked at her beautiful dark hair and amazing blue eyes. 'Do you live up here? Cause I'm not really supposed to be here.' Rolf asked her wondering if they were alike.

Sothe heard his fathers call. 'Coming!' He answered and shoved the book in his bag. He ran down the stairs and opened the door. 'I can go on my own.' Sothe told his Father and mounted his horse and left for the school. He arrived at the school just after the morning bell had rang. He registered quickly and hurried to his first lesson. His teacher Septimas nodded as he entered the silent classroom. It was summer so the room was boiling even with all the windows open. He sighed and took a seat next to Stephen, one of the teachers many sons.

Micaiah stirred in the summer heat. She opened her eyes and saw that Arienor had got up. She sighed tiredly and got up. Once she had dressed, Micaiah walked downstairs and saw that Arienor, Violet and Calumn had all were not here. She knew that Calumn and Arienor had gone to the school but where was Violet? 'Violet!' Micaiah called to the house.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 29th 2009, 5:30 am

Violet turned her head to one side and studied the boy. "I live in the house down the west path" she said. "I think I'm allowed here... I'm not sure" She then asked "Where do you live? What's your name?"

Otal looked at his son darkly. How dare his own son shun him, he'd never been close to anyone. Otal turned away and went to his study.

Arienor returned home in high spirits, he was sure his son was to do well. It seemed he had made friends with a group of girls already. Arienor chuckled and pushed the door open. He was met with distressed cries from Micaiah. She was calling for Violet. Arienors smiled was quickly wiped from his face and his pace increased. He asked Micaiah quickly "What's happened?"
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 29th 2009, 5:42 am

Rolf's hopes plummeted. The house that she spoke of were very rich and well known. 'Oh...' He said. Rolf pulled himself together. 'I'm Rolf.' He told her smiling again. 'I live in the village. Small red house, Forget me not lane.' He told her proudly. 'My fathers a teacher at the magic school for thirteen to eighteens. Most of my brothers go there, but I'm not old enough yet.' Rolf said flicking his red hair out of his odd coloured eyes.

Micaiah turned as Arienor spoke. 'Violet. Shes gone.' She told him. 'I've looked everywhere. Did you see her this morning?' Micaiah asked.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 29th 2009, 8:08 am

Violet smiled as he said the name of the street "I'd like to go to forget me not lane someday" she said. "Maybe you could come to my house too?" she added. She then said "It's nice to meet you Rolf, I'm Violet. I have to go home now" she then turned abruptly and began walking back down the path. She gave a small wave and tried to memorize where he lived.

Arienor shook his head. "She loves the river, I'll look for her there" Arienor had always been worried the river would get too high and Violet would be carried away. he should have voiced his troubles sooner. Arienor ran up the path but soon found his daughter plodding down it with a clump of forget me not's in her hand. She waved them above her head at her father and he smiled with relief. He scooped her up and told her she should never go to the river without telling them. Violet stuck out her lip and looked away. As he opened the door he called "I found her, Micaiah. It's okay, she was just playing on the path".

Calumn saw his cousin enter through the gates and Calumn raised his hand in greeting. The boy he was now friends with turned out to be extremely popular and he had been laughing and joking with his new found friends all the time he had been there. the name of the first boy was Jonathan, then there was Ben, James, Andrew, Vernon, Jackson and Sile. They called him the "new addition" and for some reason he liked it. He was sure he'd fit into the school. He saw the girl Rachel quite a lot, as she had taken to following him and his group around with her little gang. The other boys seemed to think it was pretty funny. Calumn thought he'd talk to Sothe when he got the chance but he didn't want to be rude and leave his friends now. He hoped Sothe would come and join them.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 29th 2009, 8:34 am

Rolf smiled and waved back. He decided to go back home and tell his Mother of this extraordinary girl. As he walked back he saw his brother Lugh running towards him. 'Rolf!' He called angrily. 'What Lugh?' He asked. 'What do you mean what! You disappeared without anybody knowing, and Mother thought you were dead!' Lugh told him with an angry tone in his voice. 'Oh...' Rolf said softly. Lugh pulled him by his ear back to Little red house. 'Ooww!' He moaned loudly as they entered the small house. Marcia ran over and hugged him. 'Rolf I thought you were dead.' She told him. 'Its alright Ma.' Rolf told her. 'Don't stress to much, because of the baby.' He told her.

Vivian watched Sothe sit down in the classroom. She had hoped that he would sit in the empty seat next to her. He didn't. Her friends thought she was mad liking Sothe, but he was handsome and quiet, so why not. They had followed Calumn the 'new addition' and his gang all day. Vivian wanted to follow Sothe instead but she didn't want to leave the gang.

Sothe watched as the group containing Calumn walked around the school, followed by the group of girls. He spotted Vivian not looking to happy about this. She had recently tried to talk to him about meeting up after school. Sothe had declined her offer. He stood up and moved away, wanting to find somewhere where he could study the Darke magic book.

Micaiah sighed as she saw that Violet was safe. 'Don't ever do that again.' She told her daughter.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 29th 2009, 12:56 pm

Violet nodded and went to sit in her room. She tied some string around the forget me not's and hung them from her beam. She watched them swing for a while then went to read one of her books.

Calumn was going to sit down next Andrew but James sat down in it suddenly. Everyone seemed to have a place to sit. Calumn spotted Sothe sitting alone and went and sat by him "Hey Sothe" he said after putting his bag under the table "Long time no see" he said. "You didn't reply to any of my letters. I thought to myself they must have got caught up in the mail." he sighed and looked at what Sothe seemed to hiding. It was a book. But not any book. Calumn slid his chair back a few inches "Is that what I think it is?" he said in shock. He saw Rachel looking at him in suspicion, her friends following her gaze. he tried to act like everything was normal and slid his chair back. He waved at them carefully and they practically chocked themselves with giggles and sighs. He looked back at Sothe with question.

*do you think Sothe should do something now?*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next