Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
1-1 with Nalgask EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
1-1 with Nalgask EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
1-1 with Nalgask EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

1-1 with Nalgask EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
1-1 with Nalgask EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
1-1 with Nalgask EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
1-1 with Nalgask EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

1-1 with Nalgask

2 posters

Go down

1-1 with Nalgask Empty 1-1 with Nalgask

Post by Cara August 26th 2009, 3:27 am

Hi, this is the thread we'll be using. So you can add your charrie and I'll add mine after you have. We'll make a plot after that too Smile Okay?
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

1-1 with Nalgask Empty Re: 1-1 with Nalgask

Post by Nalgask August 26th 2009, 2:10 pm

Yer sounds good. Smile

Name: Nero
God of: Sorrow
Hair: Shortly cropped silver blonde hair.
Eyes: A dull misty grey.
Skin: Paper white skin.
Family: Unknown
Clothing: Normally wears a blood red baggy shirt with black trousers. When in conflict wears a scarlet helmet with protects the back of his head and curves round under his cheekbones in a point. They are encrusted with rubies.
Companion: A sleek black she-wolf, her eyes are an electric blue and her back comes just above Nero’s hip. Her name is Nasu.
Jewelry: A gold ring on his finger with the word ‘Despair’ engraved on the inside.
Weapons: An Obsidian sword, it’s a solid black and curves upwards towards the end, with a silver hilt.
Powers: Those who look him in the eye feel the deepest despair and sorrow. Crushing all hope and feeling. All that is left within your gut is failure, weakness and mourning. He feeds on others fear; it makes him powerful and hungry for more. A link between himself and his companion, they can get inside each others minds, talking without anyone knowing. Lending each other their strength and are completely devoted to each other. They watch each others backs, making it harder to ambush one or the other.
Weaknesses: Hope and other light hearted emotions and Nasu. If Nasu is brought down you are half way there to defeating the God.
Nalgask
Nalgask
RPer

Female
Number of posts : 66
Job/hobbies : Horse Riding, Reading, being outdoors and Running.
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara August 27th 2009, 9:09 am

okay. I'll put my good and bad charrie in because my bad charrie is the coolest guy ever and it would be good if yours and mine could be enemies haha.

Name: Otal
God/Goddess of: Trickery
Hair: Dark brown almost black hair that is cut just below the shoulders, pushed back from forehead and falls like curtains around his face and neck.
Eyes: Black.
Family: God father called Frenal, goddess mother called Preath, nine sister and three brothers.
Clothing: long dark blue cloak that falls to the floor, black jerkin beneath this and black, thick leggins.
Personality: Selfish and arrogant, thinks very highly of himself and will try and get his way every time no matter what it takes. Handsome in appearance and manor when he wants to be but inside he is cold and hard.
Powers: Can make other’s minds tilt in his favor, but only human’s and non-complete gods.

that's my bad guy if you didn't guess - here's me good guy.

Name: Reine
God/Goddess of: Weather
Hair: blonde except for light blue streak of hair in fringe (slanting fringe that flops down over one eye), black lock and white lock of hair on left hand side. Straight fringe that leans to the left, slight curls in the rest of her hair that falls down to her waist.
Eyes: Very light blue like the sky with flecks of grey towards the pupil that look like tiny raindrops.
Family: No family.
Clothing: Light grey leggings, blue jerkin (dyed), soft transparent white cloak that ties around her neck with a hood, brown/almost black reindeer hide boots but she likes to go barefoot most places.
Powers: Can control the weather.

so let's work on a plot.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalgask August 27th 2009, 11:52 am

Erm... Do you want me to add a good Charrie? I have an elemental that would go well with Reine. Smile

I'm going away tomorrow till the 31st. Sorry, I'll try to get on when I can but I'm nto sure theres any internet connection. Smile
Nalgask
Nalgask
RPer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara August 30th 2009, 8:04 am

sure thing, add as many as you like. Okay! have a good time and don't worry about it. We'll start it in good time! xx
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalgask September 3rd 2009, 9:54 am

Name: Keahi
Element: Water
Appearance: She has shoulder length black hair, it’s straight nearer her head and as it makes its way down it starts to curl and waver. With a small side fringe. Her eyes are a deep hazel with long eyelashes. She wears evey day clothes. Normally including jeans and hoody. Her skin is really tan as she used to live in Hawaii.
Family: she doesn’t have any.
Personnality: She has a strange personnality, full of hot air and a heart of gold. How she treats others depends on how she feels that day. Some days she lazy, others she full of energy and can stop moving. Fnding everything in life exciting. She can be quiet and can be loud. You wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of this girl and when shes in cold blood rage you would wish you where never born.
Other: She wears a small blue pebble incased in a silver rimmed neckless holder. If you new her well you would wonder why she always seems she carry a bottle of spring water with her were ever she goes.
History: She lived in a foster home in Hawaii till she was 17 which is when everything changed. She was in her school, day dreaming as usual when all of a sudden she saw the water level rising. There where cries around her and the fire alarms sounded. Before she new it everyone piled out of the school but the water was still rising. Keahi, without thinking raised her arms automaticly and the water sunk. Some who stood beside Keahi, like her best friend ect began to treat her differnet. Avoiding her and spreading rumors. Keeping a low profile, Keahi ignorred them but one time when some kid cornered her after school for boiled over. All the years of sollitude had built up and overloaded. So, when the kids began to push her about she was more than shocked when she screamed and a wave of sea water flew down the street. Washing away the bullies. They where found a way off on one of the smaller islands. She moved almost straight away after this. Moving to the south of england when she was old enough to live alone as a loger in a small cottage.
Nothing happened for a while until she had a thought that maybe she could learn to control it.
On her 18th birthday someome came by and instructed her to come and see him. She did so, curious in what the man would show her. The man who remained anominous. He began to teach her about emementals, he taught her that there where more like herself and then she should find one with the element of water to help train her as had much potentinal. She is not traveling ound the world, seaching for trainers.
Name meaning: Means Flame, which she thinks is pretty Ironic.

Ok sorry its abit long. So... erm tell me when you read to make the plot. Smile
Nalgask
Nalgask
RPer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 5th 2009, 6:00 am

okay - I'm ready to make the plot LOL. So how are our charries going to meet up in the first place... or how are out evil charries going to meet each other or the same to the good charries. In other words - who's going to meet who? I think my good charrie and yours should meet.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalgask September 6th 2009, 5:59 am

Yea, sounds good. Ok so Good and Good, Bad and Bad.
Should we have war? Romance? both? XD erm... adventure? And where is the setting? Keahi is mostly seen but the sea....
Nero is seen anywere really. Travels alot.
One could turn good or something? Well not good good but sorta nicer at heart. I am soo bad at making plots... You have any ideas?
Nalgask
Nalgask
RPer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 7th 2009, 11:25 am

hmm... by the sea sounds cool. I think it should be romance, adventure and war hah hah. So my charrie can come to the sea. How about, my bad charrie - Otal wants some kind of crystal from the sea that has power?
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalgask September 10th 2009, 1:15 pm

Yea, sounds good. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I gotto many rps going on on differnet sites. I should really cut back. XD Ok yea that sounds great. Erm..

Romance part - who with who?

War part - against? both bad against both good? but maybe we could have a twist were one of the bad charries falls for one of the good? Razz

Adventure all the way through Smile
Nalgask
Nalgask
RPer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara September 25th 2009, 11:26 am

No worries!
Okay... Romance. One bad with one good I think... but one of the charries should be in disguise! Maybe.... Yes/No.
War----- Ummmmmmm..... Definitely should be a twist. I think it should be between both of the bad charries at the start.... Maybe just them. Then he good ones should get mixed in... Then the war should change to goodies and baddies or goodies and goodies fighting etc etc etc.
ADVERNTURE ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! hurrah LOL
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down